MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check template addition - first post
my Thank You/Like System is (1.5) if i update it in 1.9 the current thank you/like count of my member will be affected?
No, everything will be same... no changes in DB, data are kept in safe
(2016-01-20, 09:36 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]No, everything will be same... no changes in DB, data are kept in safe

Wow thank you for the help.. 

once again how can i remove the simmilar one, it became two at the same time..  Sad

i want to put it down below the members post.. 

Thank you in advance..
Xou have two entries in your postbit template, delete one and the other one move where you want
(2016-01-20, 07:13 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Xou have two entries in your postbit template, delete one and the other one move where you want

Yipeee.. Thank you sir the one entries has been remover.. one more again the Thread starter, Thanks/Like points is in her upper post.. how to put it below?

Here's my script.. kindly help me again sir?

Quote:{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="tcat">
<div class="float_left smalltext">
{$post['postdate']}, {$post['posttime']} <span id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span>
</div>
{$post['posturl']}
</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="trow4 {$unapproved_shade}">
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="width: 100%;">
<tr>
<td class="post_avatar" width="1" style="{$post['avatar_padding']}">
{$post['useravatar']}
</td>
<td class="post_author">
<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['usertitle']}<br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}
</span>
</td>
<td class="smalltext post_author_info" width="165">
{$post['user_details']}{$post['ougc_awards']}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="trow2 post_content {$unapproved_shade}">

<div class="post_body" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['message']}
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}

<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="trow1 post_buttons {$unapproved_shade}">
<div class="author_buttons float_left">
{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}
</div>
<div class="post_management_buttons float_right">{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
</div>
</td>
</tr>
<tr style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['thankyoulike_data']}
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

and my thanks/like image button is missing? Sad
Buttons are not missing, it uses same style as your other buttons. Open your web ctrl+shift+i and start with customizing
I'm having a weird problem with this plugin.
I configured everything, integrated with MyAlerts and the only people that can like posts, are admins.
Other groups normally see like button etc, but when they click it, the list of likes looks like this:
http://scr.hu/20gr/6ucm0
And the like is not added. After refresh it disappears, and user whose post was liked, gets no notification. Just like the like wasn't given.
BUT for admins it works normally.
I have selected that only guests don't see button. Every other see it, but it doesn't work for them.
Having issues with this plugin too it doesn't replies of how much TYL has given/received and the text/icon is also having display problems.

[Image: psJXkWm.png]
These problems are here because you use a custom theme... you have to add template modification manualy. For thank you button, you need to adjust its style in css file to follow your style. About icon, this issue has beed solved by adding css atribute for icon... check this thread, there is a solution posted by me