MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is no variable, everything is loaded from your lang file -> so if you wanna change it, check your lang file and customize whatever you need Smile
(2017-09-24, 04:22 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]There is no variable, everything is loaded from your lang file -> so if you wanna change it, check your lang file and customize whatever you need Smile

Yes but whats the variable for member profile to show that?
Because at the moment I only see Likes Given & Likes Received..
I am using this plugin on my site but for some reason, it is not showing an image and instead shows text "Thanks" and that too is not properly aligned.
@Dead-i - please check this link - all template addition: https://github.com/Eldenroot/MyBB_Thank-...e.php#L430

@forumtester123 - did you copy the images which are packed together with our plugin? You use a custom theme, please check .css in ACP -> Themes -> your theme -> TYL
(2017-09-24, 06:03 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Dead-i - please check this link - all template addition: https://github.com/Eldenroot/MyBB_Thank-...e.php#L430

@forumtester123 - did you copy the images which are packed together with our plugin? You use a custom theme, please check .css in ACP -> Themes -> your theme -> TYL

CSS as well as images are uploaded.
there is no change on postbit_classic or postbit for code that shows the likes of post, and there is no code on the first page of this topic telling what to put on postbit and postbit_classic, it created a few templates files, but even so, there is no tanks list on showthread, please show the part of code what we need to put on postbit and postbit_classic to show the tanks count and users thanked the post,

putted this

<div class="post_controls tyllist {$unapproved_shade}">
	{$tyl_expcol} 
	<span id="tyl_title_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_title_display}">{$lang->tyl_title}</span><span id="tyl_title_collapsed_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_title_display_collapsed}">{$lang->tyl_title_collapsed}</span><br />
	<span id="tyl_data_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_data_display}">&nbsp;&nbsp;• {$post['thankyoulike']}</span>
</div>
after {$post['iplogged']} on postbit, but just show a white box without nothing inside

i've found, but one question,

{$tyl_expcol} 
	<span id="tyl_title_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_title_display}">{$lang->tyl_title}</span><span id="tyl_title_collapsed_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_title_display_collapsed}">{$lang->tyl_title_collapsed}</span><br />
	<span id="tyl_data_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_data_display}">&nbsp;&nbsp;• {$post['thankyoulike']}</span>

if i remove the dot of &nbsp;&nbsp;• {$post['thankyoulike']} mybb returns an error about security, what i can do to remove that
(2017-09-24, 07:28 PM)nodio Wrote: [ -> ]there is no change on postbit_classic or postbit for code that shows the likes of post, and there is no code on the first page of this topic telling what to put on postbit and postbit_classic, it created a few templates files, but even so, there is no tanks list on showthread, please show the part of code what we need to put on postbit and postbit_classic to show the tanks count and users thanked the post,

putted this

<div class="post_controls tyllist {$unapproved_shade}">
	{$tyl_expcol} 
</div>
after {$post['iplogged']} on postbit, but just show a white box without nothing inside

i've found, but one question,

{$tyl_expcol} 

if i remove the dot of &nbsp;&nbsp;• {$post['thankyoulike']} mybb returns an error about security, what i can do to remove that

Is this post directed towards me or are you talking to some other user?
to the author of the threads!
@nodio - I just tested and it doesn't show any error or notice. Try to remove "&nbsp;&nbsp;• " ans add space with span style
I am using "Thank You/Like System (1.6)". How can i update the "old" Plugin with your new?