MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What you probably want (depending on where your template is called) is count($g33k_pcache[$post['pid']]). Unfortunately, that can't be evaluated in a template. Probably, then, this is for the moment not possible. Sorry. :-(

Edit: Oh, I see you edited your post to say you found a solution - maybe you could share your solution with us.
hi, thanks for the great plugin.....
i want to know if is possible to Sort all posts (on a Thread) based on the number of Thank you/Like.

for example,
post 1 has 5 likes
post 2 has 8 likes
post 3 has 3 likes
post 4 has 12 likes

the posts Sort by number of likes and there is a series: post 4 -> post 2 -> post 1 -> post 3

thanks
Hello, I love this plugin and consider it totally useful for any forum, however I'm missing the dislike option so that it affects reputation as well.
Is there any chance that this option is released soon and at least available to be enabled in options of the plugin? I think some of us would really appreciate it.
Thank you!
@cloudgp - thank you for your feedback. Our plugin adds only thank you/like option, we do not support dislike feature. I think it would require complex rewrite of the plugin code. We wont add this in a close future. If you are interested, it is possible to add as a premium feature, PM me if you are interested.

@tempo - hi, this is not possible. You can use TYL top list plugin to display posts with most thanks/likes.
It does not work on my forum. I uploaded all the files to root. It does not show any plugin in the admin panel.
I tried several times and it does not work.
@bjjb - use php 5.6 or newer. If you delete tyl.php from the plugin folder and try again to reload the plugin page in your ACP, does it work? If not it is not related to our plugin.
Hello I have the problem that in the user profile with all 60% with received likes displayed, even if the user has 0 likes.

[attachment=41069]
I think that it is because of you German language file, can you try it with English pack? If it will be fine, just compare both language files (English and your one) and apply changes for affected langauge strings Smile
Thanks that was the problem.
Every time I click the Thank You button I get the following error message:

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'tyl_lastadddeldate' in 'field list'

However, I can see the 'tyl_lastadddeldate' column in the mybb_users table. Also, when I click the back button from the error the Thank You is registered to the post.