MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
search template:

search_results_posts_post

find:

<span class="thread_status {$folder}">&nbsp;</span>

replace:

<span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span>

this is perfect.

in the search_results_threads_thread always available this:

<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder} " title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>

thank you very much, the titel-tag.... years later....

this is not a bug, the mybb team can the titel tag placed to template in the next release...

Because there are members who die Icons understand not, or To it are based , etc.

Request for Feature

- user a likes user b and user b gets a pn, user b can deactivate pn for likes seperatly
we can thankyoulike not show for guests? not the button... the likes white list of user
No, it is not possible right now. We can add it later if it will have a good feedback from community. I dont see any point for that, could you please tell me why to hide list of users who thanked/liked the post?

RC version v1.9.7 is available for download on our GitHub - please test it and write your feedback here. This is almost final version (if everything will be OK, no more changes).

https://github.com/Cu8eR/thankyou-like-p...master.zip
this is for guests then... i have temporaly installed this.
You can add code inside plugin by yourself where hook is running then if user is a guest as the code i say then return false, or return another thing like values you wish. See yah !!!
After I updated my forum to 1.8.6  I encountered this issue

[Image: 7bzM6Y.png]

How can I make them one row again? (the first button is Like button btw) I still couldn't add icon next to it...
edit...
Edit post_bit template... you use custom theme, you have to make small chages to adjust it

New version v1.9.7 is out!

Changelog:
* FIX: follow MyAlerts changes in lang file for notifications
* FIX: typos in lang file
* FIX: polishing admin part in the plugin description /icons, colors for notifications/
* FIX: Multiple notifications for one topic - MyAlert integration (thx @WhiteNeo )
* NEW FEATURE: TYL System integration with MyAlerts without install or deactivate (thx @WhiteNeo ) including full lang support
* NEW FEATURE: Option to disable formatting and link to an author´s username under the post in the postbit (thx @WhiteNeo )
* FIX: Tylsearch - no folder icons for threads (thx @WhiteNeo )

How to update?
* Deactivate -> Copy new files over FTP, overwrite the old ones -> Activate
does this use AJAX?
yes this mod like others use AJAX if enabled.

If you got some error on template or an script missing maybe have not load AJAX, instead that load all data in the normal way.