MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I combine with the [hide][/hide]? If you press the THX button is hidden contents are visible.

Is this possible?

My English is not so good, sorry. Google Translate Big Grin
This mod would not do that, but you can use this mod instead:

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...7&bid=1334

That mod includes hide until thanks feature.
Yes, as Dark Neo wrote - for hide tag you have to use another plugin. I recommend the one from Dark Neo for this purposes!
My forum (MyBB 1.8.5) is still in the building phase on a local server. Today I updated this Plugin which now doesn't work anymore (and I'm pretty positive that it did with the previous Version but I could be wrong  Confused Edit: I checked.. it didn't work with the previous Version either..).
The button appears, I can click on it, the message in the corner appears ("Adding like to this post") as well but the Like isn't counted. The notice beneath the post appears but it's empty and as soon as I refresh the window it vanishes. The database seems to be alirght, because the tables are there.
If you use custom theme you have to adjust it... it works fine for everybody (no reports, almost 600 downloads for 1.9.6 version and no problem).

I cannot do anything without url + account
Great Plugin.

I was Having some Post Bit Placement Issue, Managed to Solve All issues Except this One.

First Post of Every Thread not Showing Proper Text of Stats (See Image)
All Other Posts Below First Post Shows Everything According to my needs, Only First post of every thread Showing Like This.

Kindly Have a Look.

[attachment=35254]
Thx, thats strange - template is same for every user in a thread... could you please check your template or even better your default mybb 1.8 theme and compare them
(2015-10-01, 05:24 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Thx, thats strange - template is same for every user in a thread... could you please check your template or even better your default mybb 1.8 theme and compare them

Hi Eldenroot,
Do we have a changelog of what has been changed from 1.9.6 to 1.9.7? I would like to upgrade 'safely' and just upload the ones that are needed to be uploaded since I've customized how the Like button is shown on Postbit and Author Postbit.

Thanks
Changelog is available on MyBB mod site, here in the thread and on GitHub Smile choose one of them Smile

http://community.mybb.com/thread-169382-...pid1184806
(2015-10-02, 11:52 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Changelog is available on MyBB mod site, here in the thread and on GitHub Smile choose one of them Smile

http://community.mybb.com/thread-169382-...pid1184806

How to update?
* Deactivate -> Copy new files over FTP, overwrite the old ones -> Activate

I'm a bit confused so pardon, does Deactivating and Activating TYL reset the the codes on the postbit templates as well as the ones on Global Templates?