MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Crazycat

all the users are impacted

as soon as I click on the recounting option, it put back the statistics of the users to 0
however, the mysql tables should be good as it is able to slowly rebuilt the users stats

if I refresh a user during the recounting, I can see the total of likes for the user and the general one going up

I just checked the database, the tyl_unumtyls table show the same number than what is shown on the users stats

I cannot confirm at this moment that the number on the table changes when I restart the counting, I cannot go on for 24h of pending right now

the mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike row from the posts table seems to be correct and the source of the recounting

so if I understand, the recounting system parse the posts table for all posts and check the g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike row then add 1 to the uid in the tyl_unumtyls table ??
That's a little bit more complex, but not far from the way it works.
I'm surprised your system works 24h without completing, it means you have a trouble with the result of a query:
$query2 = $db->query("
   SELECT tyl.*, p.tid, p.fid
   FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX.$prefix."thankyoulike tyl
   LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."posts p ON (p.pid=tyl.pid)
   $where
   ORDER BY tyl.dateline ASC
   LIMIT $start, $per_page
");
It probably returns too much rows (not infinite, but near Smile), or have you change your php/mysql configuration ? Peharps the while($tyl = $db->fetch_array($query2)) has a trouble, I already seen this kind of side-effect when looping on an object method
One issue: I had the Hide Mod + plugin of kevinR.

1. User 1 like only Admin's (User 3) 1st of one thread for unlocking content.
2. User 2 like only Admin's (User 3) 1st of second thread for unlocking content.

The issue is that User 1, clicks on the profile page option of Admin(User 3) "Find All Posts Liked For" then User 1 is also able to see hidden content of the 1st post of the second thread which is not liked by User 1.

I don't know, is it related to this plugin or hide mod + plugin?
Please fix it if possible.
Thank you.
(2021-12-26, 03:21 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know, is it related to this plugin or hide mod + plugin?

It's more a problem of the Hide Mod+ plugin given that the TYL plugin doesn't implement any hiding of its own. Fixing it, though, will probably require some additional hooks in the TYL plugin (in the tylsearch.php file). We could add those in consultation with Kevin - he could advise us as to where the best place to add them is. You'd be best to contact him about this issue - as I wrote, we'd be happy to hear from and consult with him on it.
(2021-12-26, 04:28 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-12-26, 03:21 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know, is it related to this plugin or hide mod + plugin?

It's more a problem of the Hide Mod+ plugin given that the TYL plugin doesn't implement any hiding of its own. Fixing it, though, will probably require some additional hooks in the TYL plugin (in the tylsearch.php file). We could add those in consultation with Kevin - he could advise us as to where the best place to add them is. You'd be best to contact him about this issue - as I wrote, we'd be happy to hear from and consult with him on it.

Thanks both, for reporting this. I'll investigate this one asap and keep you posted.

Have a nice holiday season!
(2021-12-26, 04:28 PM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Laird! Actually no extra hooks are needed, I've implemented a fix using the text_parse_message hook  Smile 

I did find another issue on the profile. Hide mod isn't able to get the pid, because $post isn't global.

I've created a pull request to the repo: https://github.com/mybbgroup/Thank-you-l...m/pull/321
Could you take a look?

The hide mod uses the $post['pid'] from the global $post there, so adding it to globals allows it to check if the user should have access to the hidden content.

Thanks!
(2022-01-11, 07:15 PM)KevinVR Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Laird! Actually no extra hooks are needed, I've implemented a fix using the text_parse_message hook  Smile

Nice! I can see how that makes more sense.

(2022-01-11, 07:15 PM)KevinVR Wrote: [ -> ]I did find another issue on the profile. Hide mod isn't able to get the pid, because $post isn't global.

I've created a pull request to the repo: https://github.com/mybbgroup/Thank-you-l...m/pull/321
Could you take a look?

The hide mod uses the $post['pid'] from the global $post there, so adding it to globals allows it to check if the user should have access to the hidden content.

Thanks!

Merged, and new version, v3.4.3 released:

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...0&bid=4935
Hi @all,

maybe is possible add to hide attachments before not added thanks in next version.

That would be great.

Regards
(2022-03-02, 10:21 AM)milfhunter Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @all,

maybe is possible add to hide attachments before not added thanks in next version.

That would be great.

Regards

This is a similar concept to that discussed in GitHub issue #172. Similarly, I think we'd leave it up to external plugins to hook in to implement this feature. If the existing hooks are inadequate, then please let us know and we can add appropriate hooks.
Hi!

Is it possible to remove the "likes received" and "likes given" categories?
If not, please add that as an option.

I would like to have likes for individual posts, but with absolutely no karma/reputation system.