MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check the template - thankyoulike_classic -> remove the "dot"

<span id="tyl_data_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_data_display}">&nbsp;&nbsp;• {$post['thankyoulike']}</span>
(2017-04-20, 01:59 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Check the template - thankyoulike_classic -> remove the "dot"

<span id="tyl_data_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_data_display}">&nbsp;&nbsp;• {$post['thankyoulike']}</span>

thanks, I found it last night but forgot to reply back here. Shy
(2017-04-14, 11:45 PM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any idea how i could change the style of a post if it hits x likes?

I'd like to add a heart icon, change color and some stuff, so you see that post is "popular".

Thanks. (i have template conditionals)

Here is the tutorial how you can add this feature on your own - thx @SvePu!

https://github.com/Cu8eeeR/MyBB_Thank-yo...issues/148
thank you!
(2017-04-22, 01:09 AM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]thank you!

You are welcome! Would be nice to see a screenshot how you styled your postbit Smile

(2017-04-21, 06:09 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-20, 01:59 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Check the template - thankyoulike_classic -> remove the "dot"

thanks, I found it last night but forgot to reply back here.   Shy

No problem, you are welcome! If you have any idea how to make list under the post nicer, let us know or share your style with us Smile
any idea why the likes in my alerts is being broken into 2 lines?

[Image: O7SGEyy.jpg]
Please check your language file in TYL System and remove <br> tag if it is here
andrewjs what styling you use for MyAlerts? could you share it?
(2017-04-22, 08:06 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Please check your language file in TYL System and remove <br> tag if it is here

perfect!

changed this line: tyl_alert_like
into: {1} liked your post<b>"{2}"</b>.

(2017-04-22, 03:09 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]andrewjs what styling you use for MyAlerts? could you share it?

I use a 100% custom theme. leefish is the one who created my theme. send her a PM, maybe she's looking for some side work!
For some reason, when i hit the like button now, it keeps loading (icon).

Console says:

SyntaxError: Unexpected token D in JSON at position 0
at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
at Function.m.parseJSON (jquery.js?ver=1806:5)
at Object.addDone (thankyoulike.min.js:1)
at Object.success (thankyoulike.min.js:1)
at j (jquery.js?ver=1806:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1806:2)
at x (jquery.js?ver=1806:5)
at XMLHttpRequest.b (jquery.js?ver=1806:5)

All i changed recently was that if x likes thing you gave me eldenroot, however i removed that now and it still doesn't work :o

Any idea?

nvm, i think i accidently uploaded the thankyoulike.php of inc into /forum directory. A bit weird they have the same name