MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I take it it's done via this option?

Special option for Display Thank You/Like buttons in ALL Posts
Overwrite the above selected option All in certain forums (choose only forums - no categories!)
All Forums
Select forums
None

I have this set to all Forums.
I'm trying to figure out how to check whether the post has a like value above or equal to 1.

I've tried several snippets such as <if ($post['tyl_unumtyls'] != 0) then> <-- show div that outputs users that liked the post --> </if> but to no avail.

EDIT:

Very dumb way of coding, I just figured out the plugin itself managed to handle that information.
I think this is the favorite plugin on our forum. Thank you!

On recounting... when I click recount, it goes to a page that says to click to proceed. I click that, and nothing seems to happen. Is that the way it's supposed to be, or is something off?

(I want to recount, because one user's likes seem to have disappeared. Is that even possible? A problem that just affects one user?)
(2015-11-09, 11:14 AM)fylliska Wrote: [ -> ]On recounting... when I click recount, it goes to a page that says to click to proceed. I click that, and nothing seems to happen.

It's the same here.
You have to click on it several times... it is because of 500 entries per one click (due to different php limit)
How many would be "several"? Smile Our forum is pretty big, and we have lots of likes. I keep clicking, but it still doesn't seem to be getting anywhere.

Also, if it gets interrupted in the process of recounting, will it pick up again where we left off, or start over? I'm having trouble with my home internet connection, and keep getting disconnected.
(2015-11-07, 02:13 PM)Rusty2009 Wrote: [ -> ]I take it it's done via this option?

Special option for Display Thank You/Like buttons in ALL Posts
Overwrite the above selected option All in certain forums (choose only forums - no categories!)
All Forums
Select forums
None

I have this set to all Forums.

My question seems to have been over looked.

Is the above setting used to get the thank and like system to work at the same time?
They cannot work both at same time, you can only set like or thanks mode... however you can also set thanks/like only for specific categories and for another leave another mode
(2015-11-10, 05:38 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]They cannot work both at same time, you can only set like or thanks mode... however you can also set thanks/like only for specific categories and for another leave another mode

Right ok thank-you.

So that would then lead us back to my very first question then. Would you be able to imperilment it so you can have both thanks and like all the way through when you do an update?
No, it wont be there