MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using the template "Responsive Default MyBB" (https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1469)
the count of Thanks received like shown here doesn't appear in the user box:

[attachment=46548]

Does anybody know how to solve it?
look in the postbit_classic template of the default style to see what changes the plugin has made there and insert them manually into the templates of your style (postbit + postbit_classic)
You may need to adjust it to remain responsive
(2024-01-15, 01:17 PM)RobRo Wrote: [ -> ]Using the template "Responsive Default MyBB" (https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1469)
the count of Thanks received like shown here doesn't appear in the user box:

Does anybody know how to solve it?

pm me i can guide you.
Is it possible to being informed by email if you get a Thank You/Like?
Is it possible to being informed by email if you get a Thank You/Like?
(2024-01-17, 11:40 AM)RobRo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to being informed by email if you get a Thank You/Like?

No, not currently.
Hello, I'm new here.
I installed subject plugin and it works fine.
How can I use this plugin to reveal a part of a post after a certain number of user likes?

Regards.
(2024-03-06, 07:56 PM)rozbud Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm new here.
I installed subject plugin and it works fine.
How can I use this plugin to reveal a part of a post after a certain number of user likes?

Regards.

The plugin itself doesn't support that, but maybe KevinVR's Hide Mod + plugin does. It at least supports hiding posts from a member until that member herself likes it. If not, you could ask him to add that feature.

There might be other hide plugins that you could look up that might do what you want.
I made changes to the TYL templates. How can I update the cache to make them visible?
(2024-03-10, 12:53 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]I made changes to the TYL templates. How can I update the cache to make them visible?

You shouldn't need to update the cache. That should be done automatically.

Where did you make the changes? In the ACP or the filesystem? You should make them in the ACP.