MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm, version? Did you convert from another plugin?
Some people seem to have solved a similar problem, at least temporarily, by restarting the MySQL database server (see Mikel Ward's comment of 21 Aug 2006 3:47 and Fredy Xavier's reply).

I wonder whether it might also/alternatively have been caused by MySQL having been upgraded without the mysql_upgrade script then being run?
After upgrade to PHP 7.2 from 5.6, thank you button become very slow or unresponsive

Forum link: https://www.promo2day.com/

The plugin version: 3.1.0
@Tarekm - my board was updated about 3 months ago... wince that I havent seen any issues with Thank you/like plugin. It must be a server side issue.
delete
I have the like showing, but not the "hate" or dislike. Also, is there a way to style how it looks and put it on the bottom of the post instead of the top?

Also I can't get the like and hate buttons to show up at all on a post.
There is no "hate" or "dislike" feature available, there wont be any, this plugin is only for thx/like posts
Ah okay. Is there a way to make it below the post instead of above?
Edit postbit template
Hello@ all

I have the problem that only users can add a Thank you when the usergroup have rights to aswere on post.

When i add no rights to answere on a specific forum than users dont can add a thank you. Its popup info window with no rights to add thank you.

Its possible to change this anywhere?

Regards