MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-10-25, 02:52 PM)bhuto Wrote: [ -> ]thanks sir now its showing like i want but its show only number. where i need to add its css to make it like button [Image: e65952ed4997ec66e315b433252c80b1.png]

Maybe try adding the class tyl_counter (which is styled in thankyoulike.css).

(2020-10-25, 02:52 PM)bhuto Wrote: [ -> ]and also when ppl click on it i need to show who likes the thread show in popup box

That's currently not supported out of the box by the plugin. You'd need custom code for that. You can get inspiration from the tyl_query_post_likes() and tyl_build_likers_list() functions, as well as the thankyoulike_postbit() function from which they are both called in inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php.
thanks for your help sir
Is it possible to have "{$memprofile['tyl_unumrcvtyls']}" turned into a simple numerical value rather than a formatted one with <span> tags?

For example, just like "{$post['tyl_unumrcvtyls']}" only spits out a number. I'm trying to use it in a conditional statement.

Thanks for the great plugin ~
That's a good idea. I've opened an issue for it.
(2020-10-29, 05:32 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]That's a good idea. I've opened an issue for it.

Great, thank you.
What I'm trying to do is have the like counter grey for 0 likes and green for anything > 0. Do you know if this is currently possible?
(2020-10-29, 05:49 AM)tomjay78 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-10-29, 05:32 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]That's a good idea. I've opened an issue for it.

Great, thank you.
What I'm trying to do is have the like counter grey for 0 likes and green for anything > 0. Do you know if this is currently possible?

Edit: Nevermind, I saw you just answered the same question a few pages back!

Yes, with the latest version of the plugin that's supported out of the box. See the "Received likes styling ranges" plugin setting, which by default produces the behaviour you seek. Just make sure you've updated your thankyoulike.css stylesheet to incorporate the changes which support this feature by clicking on "View the master theme's thankyoulike.css" in the plugin view and comparing to your theme's thankyoulike.css stylesheet.

For clarity/convenience, you'll want to make sure the following rule is present:

.tyl_rcvdlikesrange_1, .tyl_rcvdlikesrange_1 a{
	font-weight: bold;
	color: green;
}
(2020-10-29, 05:57 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-10-29, 05:49 AM)tomjay78 Wrote: [ -> ]

Great, thank you.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw you just answered the same question a few pages back!

Yes, with the latest version of the plugin that's supported out of the box. See the "Received likes styling ranges" plugin setting, which by default produces the behaviour you seek. Just make sure you've updated your thankyoulike.css stylesheet to incorporate the changes which support this feature by clicking on "View the master theme's thankyoulike.css" in the plugin view and comparing to your theme's thankyoulike.css stylesheet.

For clarity/convenience, you'll want to make sure the following rule is present:

.tyl_rcvdlikesrange_1, .tyl_rcvdlikesrange_1 a{
	font-weight: bold;
	color: green;
}

Ah, I see. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.
Is there a way to target 0 likes specifically? I can't get it to generate a class for that, only 1.
(2020-10-29, 06:09 AM)tomjay78 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to target 0 likes specifically?

Yes. Set the value of the "Received likes styling ranges" setting to 0,1. Then you can style a count of 0 using the tyl_rcvdlikesrange_1 class, and of one or above using the tyl_rcvdlikesrange_2 class.
(2020-10-29, 06:17 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-10-29, 06:09 AM)tomjay78 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to target 0 likes specifically?

Yes. Set the value of the "Received likes styling ranges" setting to "0,1". Then you can style a count of "0" using the tyl_rcvdlikesrange_1 class, and of one or above using the tyl_rcvdlikesrange_2 class.

Got it! Thanks for bearing with me. Really appreciate it.  Big Grin
Hi,

is there any way to import the Likes from another Like System /Database style maybe ?
cause im need to switch from Vbulletin 4 to MyBB, and i think all Likes etc, are gone.... or is it impossible ?
greets

andy