MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-04-09, 06:54 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]If you wanna change icons for button just replace them in images/thankyoulike/HERE

Text in buttons - just modify lang file

But i use Fontawesome. And i want to be thanks button same as other buttons.
OK, then change code and delete img url tag and add your font code. I havent tried this so I cannot help

more info you can find in mybb general support - how to use fontawesome in mybb
Hello @Eldenroot.

The converter is here in the Simple Like System package

https://github.com/euantor/SimpleLikes/a...urrent.zip

In /converters
Thanks, I have add this into a TODO list...
you should add hide tags Smile
mm, this mod seems to be like mine Sad i dunno after all if i add MyAlerts after all because i think there's a mod with many features, so whats the point of that ?

Anyway i forked on github to make a recordatory to implement this weekend this feature but i would to know if someone have time to support it beause i don't i only add some things but my priority is my own plugins and i got a thans system for 1.8.x the first on the list who working on 1.8.x series and the first and only one to improve MyAlerts 1.05 and now 2.0.

But i add to this mod only MyAlerts and no more, because after all i see many requests are similar to mine thanks system and i think is really neesary to have 2 equal mods ?
But simple thanks system not upgraded to 1.8. And not working with myalerts on 1.8. That is the point. Euan has seemingly and unfortunately not updated his plugins for 1.8 and now shut down his threads completely.

Also, I'm having a very difficult time understanding you. you say thabk u likes is compatible with myalerts, but now saying its not? And saying you have another 1.8 thank you system? Or?
(2015-04-10, 06:58 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]mm, this mod seems to be like mine Sad i dunno after all if i add MyAlerts after all because i think there's a mod with many features, so whats the point of that ?

Anyway i forked on github to make a recordatory to implement this weekend this feature but i would to know if someone have time to support it beause i don't i only add some things but my priority is my own plugins and i got a thans system for 1.8.x the first on the list who working on 1.8.x series and the first and only one to improve MyAlerts 1.05 and now 2.0.

But i add to this mod only MyAlerts and no more, because after all i see many requests are similar to mine thanks system and i think is really neesary to have 2 equal mods ?

No, there wont be any copy of your mod. It will be only Thank you/like system. I can promise you that there wont be any thank/like to show or whatever else features in future. I would like to just add Myalerts support and a feature - limit how many likes a user (usegroup) can give every day (or time period). Please, could you check this also if it is possible during weekend?

If you find anything please write an issue on Github or send me a PM - I would like to fix all bugs and make it stable, because this plugin has almost everything what it should have! Wink
As i promise i have all day to take mod and test it and now goes fine, but i forked on github and made changes again to the core files there so maybe have a mistake on code but i don't think so anyway i have the moded files with the v4 dev from here with all working fine.

If found some trouble or issue let me know to review it the forked github version here:

https://github.com/WhiteNeo/thankyou-lik...master.zip

See yaah !!!

By the way i have to test and see if can do aanything else but maaybe next weekend because tomorrow i have to rest and aall week i have to move my forum to another host and make works good on aall senses so i have to stay all posible time until my site is fine.

Till then i can see what can be added to this system Big Grin

@DrXotick yes i have my system and you can find it here:

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...7&bid=1053

See yah !!!
Thank you very much! I will review the code but I think that you know more than me Smile at least abot MyAlerts implementation.

I will add comments into GitHub.