MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are using a custom theme...thats why the plugin installation replacement doesn't work.
You have to modify the plugin templates by yourself.
Yes, check additions in default MyBB 1.8 theme and then transfer them into your custom theme. We cannot provide support for every custom theme... it is a hobby, not a paid job.
(2015-11-17, 02:44 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, check additions in default MyBB 1.8 theme and then transfer them into your custom theme. We cannot provide support for every custom theme... it is a hobby, not a paid job.

What additions? Which files would the custom theme need to get it work?
(2015-11-17, 07:32 PM)Escobar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-17, 02:44 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, check additions in default MyBB 1.8 theme and then transfer them into your custom theme. We cannot provide support for every custom theme... it is a hobby, not a paid job.

What additions? Which files would the custom theme need to get it work?

Maybe check the first post? Smile
I still thing that method to delete or not delete file from ftp to keep DB data is no not needed

look in to hello.php plugin Smile
(2015-11-18, 12:44 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]I still thing that method to delete or not delete file from ftp to keep DB data is no not needed

You're right, we'll integrate something like that into next version
Hello,

Is it possible to see "most liked comments" in certain months or all times? That would be interesting. Maybe list with most liked comments in forum etc.
This feature wont be in core. Anyway I would recommend you this plugin from @SvePu http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=334

(2015-11-18, 12:44 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]I still thing that method to delete or not delete file from ftp to keep DB data is no not needed

@Supryk - thank you for your idea. It is already implemented by @SvePu and it is ready for v1.9.10 Smile
After I upgraded to 1.9.9, the thank button and the thanks list disappeared from the postbit. Interestingly, the thanks given/thanks received counters are still there.

I don't use the default theme. I wonder why the update influences the custom theme? Is there any way to make the update less disruptive in the future?
From which version did you update your forum? We made a lot of changes in v1.9.8 to avoid these circumstances