MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not sure if this is related to thankyou/like system or hide tags but when i use the hide tags and unlock with new points i get this error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'tyl_tnumtyls' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE _threads SET tyl_tnumtyls=tyl_tnumtyls+1 WHERE tid='7'

BAsed off this any suggestions?
Hello, just a curiosity, how can I show you two colors as in the reputation

example: if you have 0 likes a color and if it happens to 1 or more other color
(2020-07-19, 01:47 AM)Jisso Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, just a curiosity, how can I show you two colors as in the reputation

example: if you have 0 likes a color and if it happens to 1 or more other color

This isn't built in to the plugin but with a little hacking you can make it happen.

It depends on whether you want to change a post's colour for when the post itself has at least one like, or for when the post's author has had at least one like for any post.

In the first case, you could add this code to the end of the thankyoulike_postbit() function in inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php - that is, just before the return:

if (!$post['styleclass']) {
		if($post['tyl_pnumtyls'] > 0)
		{
			$post['styleclass'] = ' liked';
		}
	}

In the second case, you could instead add this code to that same location:

if (!$post['styleclass']) {
		$post_user = get_user($post['uid']);
		if($post_user['tyl_unumrcvtyls'] > 0)
		{
			$post['styleclass'] = ' liked';
		}
	}

Then you can go to your ACP and navigate to Templates & Themes => Themes and add styling for .liked to the thankyoulike.css stylesheet for whichever themes you want this to work on.
@Laird - maybe we can add it into the core (plugin), in css file we will use the same color but there would be possibility for users to modify it easily. What do you think?
@Eldenroot, that seems like a good idea. I can't see any drawbacks to it.
OK, so next version addition Wink

@Laird - I think he wants something like that (MyBB default reputation system).

When you have "0" rep, it is grey (under the avatar), when you have 1 or more reps, it is green.
(2020-07-20, 06:17 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so next version addition Wink

@Laird - I think he wants something like that (MyBB default reputation system).

When you have "0" rep, it is grey (under the avatar), when you have 1 or more reps, it is green.

That same
Oh, I see. So, not the whole post, just the text that is the number of likes. I misunderstood at first.

I'm travelling and won't be home for a few days - probably I won't implement this until then. If anybody else wants to implement it in the meantime, then that's fine with me.
i havea lot of plugins install and i try to install that plugins and Have a Mysql error and in my error log file nothing is write .. And i dont have any Explication about the mysql error .. Confused omg..