MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eldenroot - surely different themes can be supported. All he needs to do is copy the css for the tyl to the global css for each theme and assign the tyl stylesheet to an non-existent page (junk.php) for example.
1.9.7 have a problem white myalerts-integration...
Have you deactivated -> uninstall -> install and activate thank you like plugin again? You wont lose any data
Is it possible to make certain usergroups not being able to use this feature?

Lets say one user started to like every post in my forum, what can I do ?
I want to be able to make certain users unable to use this feature.

(2015-08-30, 05:47 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Eldenroot - surely different themes can be supported. All he needs to do is copy the css for the tyl to the global css for each theme and assign the tyl stylesheet to an non-existent page (junk.php) for example.

How can I do that?
What I said. Go to the ACP, look in the theme tab, you will see that tyl.css (or whatever it is called) is inherited. You can edit that stylesheet which breaks the inheritance and then is only applicable to that theme. The Default theme will be unaffected.
Wohoo I did it, thank you!
(2015-09-02, 02:41 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Have you deactivated -> uninstall -> install and activate thank you like plugin again? You wont lose any data

yes, i have... back to 1.9.6 and okay...
@Leefish - thx for your post

@hkkp - we will check that
It's weird 1.9.7 it's the same code for 1.9.6 only have a new add if MyAlerts was ready or not and a link is enabled if necesary to integrate with MyAlerts i test it on my board, but with my own system all goes fine, it suppose have to work in this system too.

Anyway thanks for the effort we review this asap to find the error.

But anyway if you use 1.9.7 it's the same so i'm really sure have to works fine if you do @Eldenroot say.

@Lefish thanks again for your coop.

Well see yaah around then until all goes fine on new version...
Do I really need to upload .gitignore (or all .git*) for that matter? I'm quite confused since this one has that file and MyAlerts also has that file and one other file so I'm not sure if I need to upload it and overwrite the existing .gitignore from MyAlerts or delete and not upload it.