MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-06-23, 01:51 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-23, 01:48 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, sure, one moment.

I hit the maximum file size of 2.1 MB, so just download it from my server please:

https://x-invest.net/new/mybb_reputation.sql

thanks i downloaded here.
it may take a few hours until I find the solution. so I recommend you come back after a few hours.

Man, thank you for your help. It would be lucky if you find something. Please drop me your paypal via PM.
(2021-06-23, 01:53 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Man, thank you for your help. It would be lucky if you find something. Please drop me your paypal via PM.

i made some test here...
if i make below change in "mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike" table...

in index choice of pid of UNIQUE to INDEX

[Image: B1OouhX.png]

the importer script work fine....

but i don't know if we can make this change... Need to wait the developer's position.
I don't understand what this means, but okay. I can wait, I am not in a hurry with this.
(2021-06-23, 06:44 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand what this means, but okay. I can wait, I am not in a hurry with this.

i created modified script that avoid insert entry with same pid and uid. How i showed above the sql rule this plugin doesn't permit insert to database entry with same pid and uid. This is UNIQUE rule mean with pid and uid colum.

Use the Attachment below... will work... if has entry with same pid and uid more than once, only first entry will inserted.

EDIT:
*clean all entry in "mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike" table before run the script
Yes, it is working now, but I miss one thing here.

The total likes given and received are staying at 0 in the user profil. However the trophy post is shown correclty, just as the likes under every post. But it would be nice to see the given or at least the received likes in the user profil.
(2021-06-23, 07:57 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it is working now, but I miss one thing here.

The total likes given and received are staying at 0 in the user profil. However the trophy post is shown correclty, just as the likes under every post. But it would be nice to see the given or at least the received likes in the user profil.

hi,

are you done all steps here?
https://community.mybb.com/thread-169382...pid1368082

specially step 4
No, I forgot step 4. Was so long ago, sorry.^^
(2021-06-23, 08:05 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]No, I forgot step 4. Was so long ago, sorry.^^

no problem!
Yes, that helped. Thank you so much for your help.

PS. Please remember I meant it serious when I said to let me know a donation adresse (Paypal or Bitcoin). Some dollars I have to spend for not feeling bad for all the work you done here. Smile
(2021-06-23, 08:08 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that helped. Thank you so much for your help.

I'm glad it worked!!

(2021-06-23, 08:08 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]PS. Please remember I meant it serious when I said to let me know a donation adresse (Paypal or Bitcoin). Some dollars I have to spend for not feeling bad for all the work you done here. Smile

About donation you can use the donation link of this post https://community.mybb.com/thread-189422...pid1210133 (end of the post has donation link)