MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please check if this is not myalerts issue - for example quote you post in this thread etc. I think this is an issue in myalerts plugin
(2015-06-21, 06:46 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Please check if this is not myalerts issue - for example quote you post in this thread etc. I think this is an issue in myalerts plugin

you're right, it is. I'll open an issue with Euan.

thanks!
I made an issue in my repo... I am not sure how to fix that, it could take some time
looks like it doesn't like to parse an ampersand either:

[Image: ZbofigJ.jpg]
wow nice plugin thank you for this.
Thx for report, unfortunately I dont know how to fix this Sad I will look later
(2015-07-04, 01:58 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Thx for report, unfortunately I dont know how to fix this Sad I will look later

not a huge deal. this might be related to your plugin also not parsing the apostrophes as well.
Simple Likes Converter won't work because of no date & time? Would it be possible to give those an arbitrary date, like today's?
It's a very easy coding job for fix it today i see this error and yes in my forum the same, so i fixed in a few seconds only, i think maybe on next release can be done.

anyway i have this...
Thank you Dark Neo - I need to study more, php is not my cup of coffee but I hope it wont take long