MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only "name" Wink
OK thanks. Not quite what I was looking for.

Alan
(2016-06-19, 09:52 PM)palhanow Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-19, 07:11 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-19, 07:03 AM)palhanow Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-19, 04:57 AM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]Is there like a dislike function on this plugin?

No, but... The dev should implement this function, ASAP.

Is the major requisition in this plugin. I dont know why, i dont think is hard to do that.

Feel free to push your PR with this feature into our branch here on GitHub - https://github.com/Cu8eR/MyBB_Thank-you-like-plugin

MyBB is our hobby, not a paid job. Our code is public, so feel free to adjust it under GPL.

Is just a suggestion. Im not a coder, so, sorry if this sound like a "easy task". The respect that i have for coders and devs is beyond i have for any other profession. You guys are the future of the world.

My suggestion is only because social networks evolve in some points and discussions boards are so good that they are here since the creation of the internet, and sometimes, discussion boards get a little hanged in the past.

In a "post world" like today (facebook, twitter, and etc.), the social networks mastered the 'emotional' interactions by users and forums systems no, staying in the 'quote' system and thats it. (Well, i have to use your plugin to have this feature in my Forum and most board systems implemented the 'like' option very recently). Discussion boards don't have a proper social profile, ok, its a discussion board, but, a little of social interaction is good, won't hurt. After all, its a discussion board with PEOPLE interacting about a subject. And PEOPLE WANT TO EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS.

I can pay for a feature like this and i know MANY PEOPLE would pay a fair price too, just like in this thread, look so many people requesting this. For exemple: Like/Dislike - Dont Like This - Happy With This - Sad With This - Angry About This... Something like this. You can even sell this like a 'premium feature' and i would be happy to pay you.

I don't know if is a feature planned for MyBB 2.0, but, i think is essential for a Forum Business.

I rest my case now. Now i'm creating a Thread for suggesting this in 2.0.

Thanks for the reply.

I wholeheartedly agree with you, I would pay for the "dislike" feature as well
There is not a problem with time or money. Issue is the Tapatalk support by this mod. With the dislike function = no Tapatalk support. Thats why I wont add this.
/tylsearch.php?action=results&uid=1&sid[]=

^ go to that.

Possible fix:
https://github.com/Cu8eR/MyBB_Thank-you-...ch.php#L98 - change this line to this

if(is_array($mybb->get_input('sid')))
    $sid = $db->escape_string(implode($mybb->get_input('sid')));
else
    $sid = $db->escape_string($mybb->get_input('sid'));
(2016-07-20, 03:25 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]There is not a problem with time or money. Issue is the Tapatalk support by this mod. With the dislike function = no Tapatalk support. Thats why I wont add this.

In that case, couldnt you just make a fork with dislike support?
Why you run recount on new page in acp?
(2016-07-31, 01:29 AM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]Why you run recount on new page in acp?

What do you thing exactly? PRs or possible solutions are welcome
hello, I hope if you can help me... (in the widgets on side)
How can I do Rating of the best 5 who get likes ?
example: http://prntscr.com/c10p6v
Try a plugin from @svepu - it is located here in MyBB download site - it shows most thanked/like posts and threads