MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No it won't be the same. You should retrieve it from the plugin install package.
Ok, thanks!!

Vince.
(2016-06-20, 08:26 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]It is not easy to add, not a one hour job unfortunately Sad

Yes inded easy it's not an achronimous of quickly Big Grin, it's easy and have to take many time due you have to set own priorities and give it some of your free time to do it i think that can be done in a month, but anyway that mod brokes tapatalk compatibillity for sure.

Anyway they can use RateMe a Funny that mod do that they wanna do.

(2016-06-20, 11:43 PM)michvhf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm moving a fourm (mybb 1.8) to a new host.  When I click the Thanks button I get "/thankyoulike.php was not found on this server.  Note the beginning slash.  thankyoulike.php is in the inc/plugins directory.  What am I missing?

You have to upload all files on the right place.

thankyoulike.php file have to be on your forum root that make the ajax job, otherwise you can disable ajax and have to work without that file, but on searchs you have to use another file on your forum root called tylsearch.php or something like that, you have to review that all files are in right place.
(2016-06-19, 07:02 PM)palhanow Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-19, 08:25 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ in the plugin settings (at forum admin panel) "Allow Removing" option is available
Quote:Allow Removing
Do you want to allow the removing of Thanks/Like from a post already Thanked/Liked?

Sorry m, i was not clear in this point.

The function what im saying (and major requisition by users) is not 'undo the like' (removing the like), is the "Dont Like" button, like in major social network today. A plugin that cover more social interactions than just "liking something".

You can use RateMe a Funny plugin, that mod do that what you wanna do.
I agree, but I dont wanna break Tapatalk compatibility
Hello, i managed to change likes into reputation (on author info), by just renaming and coloring the stats stuff on thankyoulike_postbit.

It now looks like this: [Image: b3008806b08449ac8d6114e0c6dcb1ed.png]

But i want to remove the "in 21 posts", which you can see above. So it would just show the "35"
How can i do that?

AND..
i am using this tabbed profile view for my forum and for some reason the variables from the postbit aren't working in the member profile, they are just not shown. How can i get them shown there?

Thanks, if someone can help me.
Just delete the variable in lang file
(2016-07-07, 08:18 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Just delete the variable in lang file

Thank you! Any idea about my second matter?
You will need to edit plugin php file. Unfortunately I dont have any idea or experiences with your plugin
Its just some template change in member profile.

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->profile}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="10" width="100%">
<tr width="100%">
<th class="memprof" width="20%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpading="10">
<span class="memtext"><strong>{$formattedname}</strong></span>
</th>
<th class="memprof" width="150%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpading="10">
<span class="memtext" style="float:right;"><strong><font color="white">{$online_status}</font></strong></span>
</th>
</tr>
<tr width="100%">
<td width="20%" valign="top">
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="10" width="40%">
<tr width="100%">
<td class="trow1" width="40%">
{$avatar}
<table width="40%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0"><tr><td class="trow1" width="75%">
<span class="largetext"><strong>{$formattedname}</strong></span><br />
<span class="smalltext">
({$usertitle})<br />
{$groupimage}
{$userstars}<br />
<br />
<strong>{$lang->registration_date}</strong> {$memregdate}<br />
<strong>{$lang->date_of_birth}</strong> {$membday} {$membdayage}<br />
<strong>{$lang->local_time}</strong> {$localtime}<br />
<strong>{$lang->postbit_status}</strong> {$online_status}
</span>
</td><td width="25%" align="right" valign="middle"></td></tr></table>
</td>
</tr>
{$awaybit}
</table>
</td>
<td width="150%" valign="top">
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
<td width="100%" style="vertical-align: top;padding-top: 2px;">
    <ul class="tabs">
        <li><a href="#tab1"><font color="white">About</font></a></li>
        <li><a href="#tab2"><font color="white">Contact</font></a></li>
        <li><a href="#tab3"><font color="white">Activity</font></a></li>
<li><a href="#tab4"><font color="white">Moderation</font></a></li>
    </ul>
<br /> 
<div class="tab_container">
<div id="tab1" class="tab_content">
{$profilefields}
{$signature}
{$buddy_options}
</div>

<div id="tab2" class="tab_content">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td colspan="2" class="thead"><strong>Contact Details Of {$formattedname}</strong>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->homepage}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1">{$website}</td>
</tr>
{$sendemail}
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->pm}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="private.php?action=send&amp;uid={$memprofile['uid']}">{$lang->send_pm}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->icq_number}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=icq&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['icq']}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->aim_screenname}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=aim&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['aim']}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->yahoo_id}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=yahoo&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['yahoo']}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->msn}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=msn&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['msn']}</a></td>
</tr>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

<div id="tab3" class="tab_content">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td colspan="2" class="thead"><strong>Statistics Of {$formattedname}</strong>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->joined}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1">{$memregdate}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->lastvisit}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2">{$memlastvisitdate} {$memlastvisittime}</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->total_posts}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1">{$memprofile['postnum']} ({$lang->ppd_percent_total})<br /><span class="smalltext">(<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->find_threads}</a> &mdash; <a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->find_posts}</a>)</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->timeonline}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2">{$timeonline}</td>
</tr>
{$reputation}
{$warning_level}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
<div id="tab4" class="tab_content">
{$modoptions}
{$adminoptions}
</div>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
Sorry if this has already been answered in the previous 49 pages - but what is the difference between Thanks and Likes?

I want a system which will "Like" a post - but "Thank" a user. Is that what this does when you switch or does it just change the button name?

Thanks for any help

Alan