MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ GitHub version works to some extent (mostly depends on your theme)
this will be a wild shot however I figured out how to make it compatible for 1.8 and I have now got it working except it does not show up on any side. I review the code and it shows that nothing has been injected and I also configured the script. What am I missing? Maybe I configured the script wrong? What would be the hook?
it not work on mybb 1.8.7

[Image: sUGqvSM.png]
[Image: rDcHOPK.png]
I haven't gotten around to updating this plugin yet. I'm currently working on MentionMe and ASB will be next.
(2016-10-04, 01:20 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't gotten around to updating this plugin yet. I'm currently working on MentionMe and ASB will be next.

Alright i will wait then Smile
Thanks for your patience.
ASB 3.0.2 seems stable on MyBB 1.8.8

I apologize for taking so long. When I get caught up I have a minor point upgrade in the works.

https://community.mybb.com/thread-205046.html
Hello, I would like to ask if it's possible to make width of sidebox in percents instead of pixels?
It is a planned feature for the 1.8 compatible version (3.x), but I won't be adding feature to this, the 1.6 compatible version.
Mine works on the index page, but it breaks post pages. Where is the entry found so I can remove it and just put it on my index page?

I've checked the postbit. I don't see it.