MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol i delete custom theme same thing, dont waste time on it
(2013-01-20, 05:06 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]it might not be on our end . . .
I allready installed this theme on my testing environment.
Even switched to same php version his site have. Still no error.

(2013-01-20, 05:11 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]lol i delete custom theme same thing, dont waste time on it
Excluding components in process of tracing bug is not waste of time.
(2013-01-20, 05:12 PM)avril Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-20, 05:06 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]it might not be on our end . . .
I allready installed this theme on my testing environment.
Even switched to same php version his site have. Still no error.

Same here. I ran a test on the current GitHub version as a fresh install and as an upgrade. I even tried as an improperly executed upgrade from < 1.3 without producing that error . . . I don't get it Undecided
maybe some of installed plugin i have
It is possible.

You might consider doing a little cleanup. Perhaps some other plugin is causing issues because I certainly haven't found anything yet.

Again, I am sorry that there are issues for you and will let you know if I find anything.
dont worry man its ok

lol i got active only 2 plugins all others i deactivate, but same thing
and what are these 2 plugins ?
fit on page and automedia
@lexy Try this update

I was finally able to reproduce the error and while I can't say specifically what was causing the error, this update I have been working on independently did clear up the error on my private forum.

I hope this solves your issues and would like very much if you let me know how it turns out.

Cheers.

EDIT: I checked the diff report and there was a stray dash at the end of acp_functions.php . . . the new version corrected that and should work correctly.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks no more error now i am try to figure how plugin works, Thanks Again on this awesome plugin and support.