MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MikeInToshx

Thanks again.

What I ment is can it be closed properly? When looking very close u see 2 lines sticking out.
Very noticeable on a tablet. Like can it be closed under the title bar? Used to be like that.

Cheers
I think this could perhaps require lot more editing or rather some neat trick, because you can not apply border styles directly to thead nor tbody tags, nor cannot interleave table components with div's (that could be styled instead) What we still can do here is rounding these lines on top to not look that sharp at least.
<table name="{$sidebox['name']}" id="{$sidebox['id']}" style="table-layout: fixed; word-wrap: break-word; border-top: 0; border-radius: 3px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="border-nopadding tborder {$sidebox['class']}">

MikeInToshx

Ah okay, it looks better now though. I can live with that. Thanks for your help! Smile
(2014-01-14, 02:02 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Ah okay, it looks better now though.
Well if you say so. Thank you.
Glad to help Smile
* Wildcard appreciates avril

MikeInToshx

I need help with a costum sidebar to display a google add..
How do I not display the titlebar, just the 250x250 add?

I did uncheck the Use Template.. and removed all <td> inside, and just paste in the code script.

Cheers.

[attachment=30875]
I'm at work. Let me have a chance to test-- you may have found a bug.

MikeInToshx

Oh ok.
Yep it was a bug.

I released a fix on the stable branch (2.0.3), you can get it here: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanc...stable.zip

Thanks for the report, @MikeInToshx

MikeInToshx

No problem, u thanks aswell.
P.S: Is there a fix for the borders aswell? Angel

Now I replaced the files my borders are gone again <.<