MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@lexy you are misunderstanding. You need to take your time and give a better report because it is necessary to understand the problem before anyone can attempt to solve it.

The reason I am asking so many questions is that I haven't experienced anything like this in all my testing and I can't reproduce the error. My testing environment reports ALL errors and yet I have no issues with activate/deactivate . . .

Give me some details about your forum so that we can find the source of this problem.
lol i send you admin see your self
Okay you can PM me the details and I will check it out.

Sorry you are having troubles.
no troubles forum work ok just see your self
(2013-01-20, 04:27 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]The reason I am asking so many questions is that I haven't experienced anything like this in all my testing and I can't reproduce the error. My testing environment reports ALL errors and yet I have no issues with activate/deactivate . . .
...same here, no errors at all, but still trying to figure out what is interfering.
(2013-01-20, 04:17 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]what my site url have with this??
Nothing. No one ask you to provide 'your site URL'.
I have asked you to provide part of line which are after site URL which contain parameters which are send to plugins.
Now I see something that could be an issue.

@lexy you have a custom ACP theme . . . I'm not sure but it could be causing an issue with the way the plugin reacts with the ACP . . .

I'm not even sure how to go about tracking down the errors when I don't even know how that theme is coded . . . Undecided
ACP theme is http://community.mybb.com/thread-115356.html

so i try with another ones

same ones with default acp theme
something is sending output before headers.
i delete custom theme from ftp and same thing again
I'm installing that theme on a test site now and will begin testing. (Sorry I thought it was your own custom work.)

@avril: yeah you are right I will see if I can come up with something that will work but it might not be on our end . . .