MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-04-17, 04:05 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, you are have Weather-Box on Index. Plugin? Code? ThX

I have coded one .... I don't think it's core
thx for answer
(2014-04-18, 12:17 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]thx for answer

if you want a copy just ask
(2014-04-18, 02:42 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]

my english is not good, and who knows if this makes the googletranslator properly. but I would like a copy ...
(2014-04-18, 02:45 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-18, 02:42 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]

my english is not good, and who knows if this makes the googletranslator properly. but I would like a copy ...

PM me for details
pm is writing...

I would like in the box last threads, the display of the answer and how many times it has been viewed, Hide. how do I do that? sorry for bad english.
New version only have five settings in Admin cp... so i m unable to change the width as there is no such option... any help?
Regularity I tend to ignore this kind of plugins (portal boxes, portal enhancements, etc..) because most of the time they are simply modifications that could be simply done at a template level. But I have recently installed this in my local environment and it does really seems useful.

It was very easy to create a module to work with my OUGC Portal Poll plugin so I can add multiple and different polls within the portal without having to write a full module just for this plugin.

I'm thinking about providing modules for my (where applicable) plugins just like I tend to add support for Newpoints.

Thanks for sharing this.
Hello there, I encountered this when I saving the box. Any thoughts? Huh

[Image: 6p8uMgx.jpg]

Update: It seems there was conflict on my Admin Control Panel after I installed this plugin. The advance stylesheets became plain black text Sad