MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sweet!
Thanks for taking the time to further develop an already great plugin. Can't wait to try it out...On the go now so I have a long wait.

Cheers!
TDB
You're welcome.

Let me know what you think when you have the time to try it. It is AJAX capable Smile
Hello, how to use a custom box with PHP code in it? My understanding is, the current "Custom Boxes" support only static HTML in it.
(2013-06-21, 03:13 PM)techlib Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is, the current "Custom Boxes" support only static HTML in it.

Correct.
Thanks bro Smile for this excellent plugin Smile
You're very welcome. Smile

MikeInToshx

Eh, I still got version 1.6.2. How do I upgrade to 1.7.1? And do I keep my settings/custom boxes ect?
To Upgrade simply deactivate the plugin in ACP, overwrite the existing files and the activate the plugin. This will trigger an internal upgrade script which handles getting you up to speed. Thanks to pavemen who taught me that method. Smile

In some cases when new settings are added to modules the existing side boxes will need to be delete/recreated to take advantage of the new settings. Will be working to sort that out.

MikeInToshx

Okay, 1 issue though.

My 'New Thread" and "New Reply" ( top ones ) are out of alignment. I remember I changed it somewhere, but I can't remember.

Any idea?

Nevermind I found it Wink
Cool Glad you got it working Smile