MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those suggestions have been duly noted but not yet implemented. I don't think you will see those features added in 1.4 but perhaps for the next minor version.
Hello!
I don't know I write to good place, but i have a little bit problem.

When I turn on the Advanced Sidebox 1.3.4, my attachments is disappear, and I can't download it. (and other users too)

I see this when I turned off this plugin; everything is fine with attachments.
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6716/error1w.jpg

And I see this when I turned on the plugin. I can't download nothing.
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9292/error2iq.jpg

What is wrong? What made I wrong?
Thanks the help. (sorry my bad english)

PS: now activated plugins:
Page Manager (1.5.2)
Login Password Conversion (1.3)
Advanced Sidebox (1.3.4)
Hi sorry you are having problems.

I am away right now but when I get home I will check it out.
@geminii

Thank you for reporting.
Bug has been identified as caused by 'Latest threads' addon.
It will be fixed in next release.

Meanwhile, if you want your attachments to reappear,
you may temporarly disable ASB 'Latest threads' addon until next ASB release.
@avril, wildcard

Thank you the correct answer, and help. The Latest Threads temporarly disabling is working. I wait for the next release.
Good plugin, using it with radiotune to play songs on index Big Grin
@geminii: thanks for the report

@avril thanks for being awesome Big Grin

@Alone warrior thanks for using ASB Smile
Lastest Threads Title issue now working, bro. Thanks a bunch !
You're welcome. Smile
Advanced Sidebox 1.4 is released

Changes:
  • Control which user groups can view side boxes
  • Individual side box settings rather than ACP settings
  • Simplification of add-on module interface for ease-of-use and also increased power for developers
  • CodePress now supported when editing custom boxes (if it is enabled in ACP)
  • Newly redesigned Staff Online module (with badges/group images if available Smile )
  • Random Quotes side box type that pulls random posts from a thread list (or any post the user can view) and displays them
  • Upgrade process applied to all add-on modules and the entire project no need to uninstall (no matter which version you are upgrading from):

1. Deactivate in ACP
    2. Overwrite existing files
    3. Activate and enjoy the new features

The Future

Core has been changed to allow future support of requested functionality (like TID, FID specification, etc.) Look for those features to be added . . .

Improved power of add-on modules means you should look for improvements to the existing default modules in the next feature release Wink

Note: There were some minor adjustments to some of the existing side boxes (avatar added in welcome box for example) that I haven't noted because they should be self-explanatory. The add/edit page is where all the action happens now instead of being spread out throughout the pages.

Cheers and let me know what you think. The project is available for download at GitHub (link in my sig)