MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a fantastic plugin! Thank you.
Only issue some of my members have is they cannot see it when using IE or Firefox.
But I am using FF and all is good [Image: scratch_one-s_head.gif]
Thanks again.
(2013-04-08, 07:47 PM)bronson Wrote: [ -> ]This is a fantastic plugin! Thank you.
Only issue some of my members have is they cannot see it when using IE or Firefox.
But I am using FF and all is good

Hold on-- Firefox and IE don't display side boxes at all?

They certainly do for me.

(2013-04-08, 07:47 PM)bronson Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again.

You're welcome Dodgy
@Wildcard
We asked members what they could could or couldn't see via their browsers.
We seem to be getting good responses from across the board now.

If you noticed, I said I could see the sidebox and I use FF.

My "Thanks again" was genuine and not dodgy! If you feel it wasn't, I am sorry for that. But I am chuffed to bits with your plugin and will continue to use it [Image: JC_doubleup.gif]
It's a shame some folks read into posts what isn't really there.
Haha pay me no attention-- you just had me worried that no one with IE could see the boxes :p

Cheers for the kind words.
(2013-04-08, 11:54 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Haha pay me no attention-- you just had me worried that no one with IE could see the boxes :p

Cheers for the kind words.

There was quite a number viewing with FF and IE who could not see it, including a new sponsor. Quite embarrassing!
Then after a couple of days with not doing anything, everyone was saying they could see the sidebox. Really odd and I don't care now!

So get ready.... thanks again and great plugin [Image: hi.gif]
You're welcome . . . sorry if I seemed 'dodgy' before Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks so much for this. I thought it would be Horror again by needing this that I would have to code everything myself. But this is the easiest way to get sidebars plus it's so easy to pick where you want them.

I love how it also comes with Portal Management for the portal.php page.

Again thanks so much!
why not just make this the next gen "portal" solution ?
by adding a little more functionality you could make this a great portal Smile
thank you very much looking good
(2013-04-13, 07:19 AM)FB92 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks so much for this. I thought it would be Horror again by needing this that I would have to code everything myself. But this is the easiest way to get sidebars plus it's so easy to pick where you want them.

A lot of people don't like side boxes but I do-- glad I can help save you a little time. Smile

(2013-04-13, 07:19 AM)FB92 Wrote: [ -> ]I love how it also comes with Portal Management for the portal.php page.

You can thank Wolfseye for that.

(2013-04-13, 07:19 AM)FB92 Wrote: [ -> ]Again thanks so much!

You're welcome.

(2013-04-13, 09:05 AM)GH0ST Wrote: [ -> ]why not just make this the next gen "portal" solution ?
by adding a little more functionality you could make this a great portal Smile

I have never used a portal plugin at all. What features would need to be added, in your opinion?

(2013-04-13, 02:29 PM)H3c!f0r Wrote: [ -> ]thank you very much looking good

You're certainly welcome Smile

So much love this morning Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: hug.gif][Image: hug.gif][Image: hug.gif]