MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-01-10, 01:41 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]It would be hard for me to say without a little more info.

What theme are you using? Have you edited the script definitions at all?

since i upgraded when you click on any thread on the recent posts it say page not found
Thanks for the report. I'll have a chance to the check things out in about 6 hours.
(2014-01-10, 02:27 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the report. I'll have a chance to the check things out in about 6 hours.

ok m8 i`ve just removed the recent posts block for now
(2014-01-10, 01:41 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]It would be hard for me to say without a little more info.

is a fresh installation of mybb for testing purpose before deploying
the only plugin installed is advanced sidebox

the theme tested with is Twisted SD

I tested in default, working fine as intended.

Then, I switched to Twisted-SD. It seems to be partially broken (layout), should be theme related problem.

Then, I switch back to Default. But, the sidebox went missing.

on my dev server I have the stock mybb theme and stock asb instalation asb displays on index and portal but nowhere else
I'm working late but I'll look at these reports as soon as I'm home.
(2014-01-10, 09:05 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working late but I'll look at these reports as soon as I'm home.

change that ... I added a new mybb/asb installation .... I now have asb display on everything bar forumdisplay
(2014-01-10, 02:20 PM)CRAIG@VM Wrote: [ -> ]since i upgraded when you click on any thread on the recent posts it say page not found

I'm not having that issue at all. Can you try deleting the recent posts side box and recreating it? Perhaps the module upgrade script wasn't able to update that child.

(2014-01-10, 07:40 PM)Lu5ck Wrote: [ -> ]is a fresh installation of mybb for testing purpose before deploying
the only plugin installed is advanced sidebox

the theme tested with is Twisted SD

I tested in default, working fine as intended.

Then, I switched to Twisted-SD. It seems to be partially broken (layout), should be theme related problem.

Then, I switch back to Default. But, the sidebox went missing.

That doesn't make any sense at all. I am very sorry you are having problems. Link me to the theme and I will give it a test.

(2014-01-10, 10:12 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]... I added a new mybb/asb installation .... I now have asb display on everything bar forumdisplay

I am using 1.6.12 on my test host and I have no problems. There were no template changes in the last two MyBB maintenance point upgrades that affected ASB at all.

There might be some other bug that was introduced in some of those reformatting commits though.

I'll keep testing.
I'm using the Poll Box addition for your plugin, and since the author of that plugin doesnt answer, I will ask for support here:

[attachment=30812]

As you can see, the border of the sidebox overflows with the poll box results, although it's just 1 or 2px, it'a a minor bug.

And this happens only to poll results. Not yet voted-on poll options fit perfectly into the sidebox, the results overflow a little. Do you have an idea what could cause this?

Thank you
I'll take a look. Perhaps Tanweth will return soon.