MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-10-26, 02:21 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]which one ??? I did identify 2 issues

The html one of course.
(2013-10-26, 04:40 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-26, 02:21 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]which one ??? I did identify 2 issues

The html one of course.

I guess you must mean how the ASB module inherits the html tags in the post (if it contains html) ? and not where asb does not return the user name from the post table
Of course. But that was a suggestion for @Wildcard.
I have a rather large update for ASB in the works. I haven't been just relaxing in my downtime :p

MikeInToshx

(2013-10-26, 03:56 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Im still having trouble adding google adsense or facebook plugin to the sidebox WITHOUT having that damn title and border around it.. used to have a "wrap content" button..
I tried everything.
Can someoen tel l me step by step how to do so? thanks

Can someone help me please?..
^ see your PM. at present I can only suggest css trick (eg.) to hide table heads of required custom boxes
how to resize the sidebar...like I placed an image of 250 x 250 and it is going all the way out of box...so please let me know how to resize the sidebar box..

Thanks
^ admin panel >> configuration >> Advanced Sidebox >> Manage Scripts (tab) --> edit a script (eg. Index)
--> there you can modify
Left Width (width of left column in pixels) & Right Width (width of right column in pixels)
(2013-10-28, 08:14 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ admin panel >> configuration >> Advanced Sidebox >> Manage Scripts (tab) --> edit a script (eg. Index)
--> there you can modify
Left Width (width of left column in pixels) & Right Width (width of right column in pixels)

Thanx a lots buddy it helped me... But just last problem it is not centering the image..

My image size is 250 x 250 and box size is 270

[Image: mx1xf8.png]

There is a lot of gap between box border and image...so how to fill the box fully.

Thanks
^ for reducing gap between the boxes, you can try adding below css code at the bottom of global.css (advanced edit mode)
td#asb_right_column_id br {line-height:2px!important;}
remember to hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on index page to see the changes done in the style sheets

for the gap around images in the side boxes, I am yet to check the code ..