MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-03-06, 08:17 PM)Tanweth Wrote: [ -> ]I have just released another MyBB plugin that integrates with Advanced Sidebox

Look at you go!

Thanks for investing your time into this community. Smile

I haven't actually had a look at it yet, but I certainly will soon. Keep up the good work.

Maybe you will help plugin authors to see how easy it is to create modules for ASB. (and as we discussed, it will be a little bit easier by 2.1)

MikeInToshx

Where to download the newest 2.0.5 version? I like to give it 1 more try..
1 thing thougn, I tried to edit the templates before but when clicking the save button it just ignores my edit and converts to its original template o.0 Any idea why? Is it locked for some reason? U probably know I got this issue with some borders, I think I got it figured out but now I can't edit it <.<
(2014-03-07, 10:14 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Where to download the newest 2.0.5 version?

We are on 2.0.6 now Wink You can get it on GitHub.

(2014-03-07, 10:14 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to edit the templates before but when clicking the save button it just ignores my edit and converts to its original template o.0 Any idea why?

Destroy666 reported this too but no one else has been able to reproduce it until now. I have no idea what the problem is because like I said, it works fine for me.
Need a little help, I have searched for .sbp_sbar in the global css to make the sideboxes larger but I can't find. How can enlarge the boxes to the size I need. I just installed so it's the newest version off github.

MikeInToshx

(2014-03-07, 10:53 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-07, 10:14 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Where to download the newest 2.0.5 version?

We are on 2.0.6 now Wink You can get it on GitHub.

(2014-03-07, 10:14 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to edit the templates before but when clicking the save button it just ignores my edit and converts to its original template o.0 Any idea why?

Destroy666 reported this too but no one else has been able to reproduce it until now. I have no idea what the problem is because like I said, it works fine for me.

Well, It's just that I'm working with diff trow1 and trow2 styles.. So the sidebox doesn't show right borders meaning I have to change the plugin's template to fix it. U know any other solution ?
as it is a TROW1 inside the sidebar then you can target it:

#asb_left_column_id .trow1, #asb_left_column_id .trow2 {
color: red;
}

MikeInToshx

(2014-03-09, 07:01 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]as it is a TROW1 inside the sidebar then you can target it:

#asb_left_column_id .trow1, #asb_left_column_id .trow2 {
color: red;
}
Hi,

Didn't work :s
Perhaps its the right side box? I dont use ASB, but I tested that code on Rant Central and it worked.

MikeInToshx

(2014-03-09, 07:57 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps its the right side box? I dont use ASB, but I tested that code on Rant Central and it worked.

Blush Yeah I'm so dumb <.< Didnt notice.. Changed it and works now Smile

I want to properly thank you:

Bedankt hé, Leefish! Smile
I think there is some problem with the installation of the plugin

you can see from the screen, it all looks different

what could be wrong? I believe I have successfully transferred all files

My version is 1.6.6 MyBB

thanks in advance

I apologize for my English

goodbye