MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-05-10, 07:58 PM)leonidas Wrote: [ -> ]my FB like box transferred from the sidebox to the footer...

Can you export the custom box and attach it to a post so that I can test?

(2014-05-10, 08:18 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]ok, my fault. a file from newer version. as I can in the box can be displayed as the user?

I am sorry but I am not quite sure what you are asking. Can you try to rephrase? Or write in your native language and I can try to get it translated.

Sorry you are having problems.
the file from newer version, then error. this is solved.

can the box "who is online" the user display, whe here in the attachment? thank you
There is something weird with the Scripts management system, I'm trying to add the following scripts:
file: member.php
action: register
Template: member_register
Hook: member_register_start

action: register
Template: member_register_agreement
Hook: member_register_agreement

action: do_register
Template: member_register
Hook: member_do_register_start

But it doesn't matter what I change I cannot make ASB to show in the three at the same time, it is always two of them.

Also, would be nice if you could add some trick to hijack the error hook with the error template. I tried leaving the file field empty but obviously didn't work :p

There seems to be some misbehavior when there are actions to select. If there are actions for a file scripts and we do not select one, the ASB modules will simply no load.

Maybe I just need to get a nap Toungue
i don't understand...
@leonidas, increase the width of the sidebar in which you have the FB box. It's too narrow currently so it gets moved outside the table.

@hkkp, that post wasn't an answer to your question, which still isn't understandable. It would be better if you posted your question in your language - German/Russian/Spanish/Polish/etc. Google translate is awful when the input is a sentence, so noone knows what you're talking about.
@wildcard @destroy666

here is my FB like box code -->

<tr>
<td>
<div class="fb-like-box" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/mypba.ph" data-width="287" data-height="310" data-show-faces="true" data-stream="false" data-show-border="true" data-header="false"></div>
</td>
</tr>

even if i increase the width, it still shows up in my footer... for some reason it happens only to FB & twitter widgets, all the others show up in the sidebox... if i place another box underneath it, it also shows up in the footer...
I wonder if it would be possible to make latest threads display a thumbnail image of the first image from a post above the title. similar to how a sidebar 'latest posts' on wordpress.

I have one sidebox set to show rss from my blog. I think it would be cool to have a checkbox that if selected would show a defined thumbnail size of the first image in each thread.

I'm not sure how difficult this would be to implement. perhaps code from existing wordpress plugins could be examined and refit for your modules. It would be awesome. i just envision your plugin as entirely changing the way the site is navigated and run. it already has done that with the recent updates. i think it can do even more so.
(2014-05-11, 03:49 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]@leonidas, increase the width of the sidebar in which you have the FB box. It's too narrow currently so it gets moved outside the table.

@hkkp, that post wasn't an answer to your question, which still isn't understandable. It would be better if you posted your question in your language - German/Russian/Spanish/Polish/etc. Google translate is awful when the input is a sentence, so noone knows what you're talking about.

ok. Wäre es möglich die "Wer ist online" Box so anzupassen, wie auf dem vorhergehenden Anhang von mir aufgezeigt?

Danke!
hi again wildcard/destroy666! is it possible to put the sidebox in a custom page (Page Manager)?

if yes, how? thanks in advance!
@hkkp, ich weiß nicht was du meinst. Du hast nur einen Bild mit gestrichenen Wörter gezeigt. Was soll das werden? Stell die ganze Frage, bitte. Möchtest du jeden Name in eine neue Linie oder was?

@leonidas, yes, there is an example in 2nd post: http://community.mybb.com/thread-131633-...#pid956497 As for Facebook box, it's working fine for me, I'm using a similar thing on my forum. What was the maximal number you tried?