MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-03-08, 06:02 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Hi gamemaster,

I'm not sure I know what you mean. The latest threads side box is not even in that screen shot. :s

Please help me to understand what you are asking and I will try to help

Cheers Smile

oh my mistake.. Like old advance portal.. We can arrange and set the active thread to the center at the portal page.

But your sidebox option can only be used in left and right.
I hesitated to announce this because I don't like to put my personal business out there but I guess I do owe you guys an explanation as to why things are moving so slow.

I am facing a personal tragedy and will not be able to work on any coding for a little while longer. When I return I will try to catch up on everything.

So sorry but I am afraid it can't be avoided.

Cheers
i wish you very best, and My condolences from the bottom of my heart
Good luck solving your issues. Hope all will get alright.
All is working good our end, only a minor bug which can be put up with.

Take it easy Wildcard sure what needs to be done can be put on hold for now.

Personal business is always more important than the forum world, thoughts are with you. Confused
I just discovered this plugin today, it's incredible! Bravo
(2013-03-12, 05:59 PM)bizzarela Wrote: [ -> ]i wish you very best, and My condolences from the bottom of my heart
(2013-03-12, 08:28 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck solving your issues. Hope all will get alright.
(2013-03-13, 09:27 PM)mike537 Wrote: [ -> ]All is working good our end, only a minor bug which can be put up with.

Take it easy Wildcard sure what needs to be done can be put on hold for now.

Personal business is always more important than the forum world, thoughts are with you. Confused

Thanks to all of you. As you may have noticed I am back and maybe have MentionMe under control. It was working at all so I gave it priority but now perhaps I can turn my attention back to ASB. Smile

(2013-03-13, 09:33 PM)WebDevandPhoto Wrote: [ -> ]I just discovered this plugin today, it's incredible! Bravo

Thank you.

Will try to clear up the bugs first and then look back at what will change for 1.7

I will try to get something done this week.
Has anyone got this to work on misc.php?

I want to combine this and page manager to make a psuedo CMS. At the moment misc.php shows the static pages and would love to have the sideboxes displayed on there
Ok just some additional work on this today.

I am yet to figure out why but when combined with pagemanager, the sideboxes do not show.

I changed the pagemanager to use portal.php. I load up portal.php and this works fine without issue. However when I add portal.php?page=blah the page shows but the sideboxes do not.

Would love to figure out why this is, anyone have any ideas?

Dan
Hi Dan,
The reason you can't get the sideboxes to work is because the hook isn't being added for those pages and because the templates aren't gettin edited.

I know I keep saying this but I am trying very hard to make some progress on the next update-- the reason it is taking so long is that I have come with an idea that makes it possible the admin to add their own specific scripts to be used in the plugin.

It is taking much longer because of some new responsibilities I have taken on. I apologize for the delay.