MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-04-15, 02:49 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]you will notice a . appears at the top of the screen and shifts the header down by one line and the css adds a background to the href in question.

[...]
I would guess the '.' lies on line 872 of acp.php after the </script> tag

You would guess right: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanc...issues/179

(2014-04-15, 02:49 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]also jquery error 'Uncaught ReferenceError: Droppables is not defined' is triggered at asb.js line 118

asb.js a) does not use jQuery and b) does not have a line 118

Which version of ASB are you using?

(2014-04-15, 02:49 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]I may be nit picking but so far this is the only plugin that has given errors within the the acp theme I am producing

No, I appreciate the reports. The JavaScript got a big makeover for 2.1 (which will released within the week). Would you test again after the feature release?
(2014-04-15, 04:27 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-15, 02:49 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]you will notice a . appears at the top of the screen and shifts the header down by one line and the css adds a background to the href in question.

[...]
I would guess the '.' lies on line 872 of acp.php after the </script> tag

You would guess right: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanc...issues/179

(2014-04-15, 02:49 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]also jquery error 'Uncaught ReferenceError: Droppables is not defined' is triggered at asb.js line 118

asb.js a) does not use jQuery and b) does not have a line 118

Which version of ASB are you using?

(2014-04-15, 02:49 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]I may be nit picking but so far this is the only plugin that has given errors within the the acp theme I am producing

No, I appreciate the reports. The JavaScript got a big makeover for 2.1 (which will released within the week). Would you test again after the feature release?

Of course I will test it again no problem ... your plugin is good ... I was using 2.0.3 however I have upgraded to 2.0.7 which has removed the jscript errors. but it may be a thought to migrate to jquery when mybb does the same else the plugin may cause some conflict errors
(2014-04-15, 05:10 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]Of course I will test it again no problem ... your plugin is good ...

Thanks Smile

(2014-04-15, 05:10 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]I was using 2.0.3 however I have upgraded to 2.0.7 which has removed the jscript errors.

Great Smile

(2014-04-15, 05:10 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]but it may be a thought to migrate to jquery when mybb does the same else the plugin may cause some conflict errors

I will.
Hello, my english is not so good, but how do I get the calendar in a box? Thanks for the help.
(2014-04-15, 07:22 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]how do I get the calendar in a box?

You want a side box that shows the calendar?

Or upcoming calendar events?

idk, The calendar isn't a very popular feature.
Hello, best would be the calender, which highlights events and a box with upcoming events. thanks
(2014-04-16, 07:15 AM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, best would be the calender, which highlights events and a box with upcoming events. thanks

I have done an events module ... but I am still refining it ... should be ready to use soon .... example at http://qtbaits.noideersoftware.co.uk
Events module sounds great Jim. Have you managed to get the recurring events to show? So many upcoming events modules don't offer that.
(2014-04-16, 08:25 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Events module sounds great Jim. Have you managed to get the recurring events to show? So many upcoming events modules don't offer that.

that is the last bit to do .... and I am nearly there with it I would guess it will be done by the weekend, I have lots of alpha testing still to do
Good for you JimR. Do you plan to make it available publicly?