MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok thanks actually the gap between the box is the main issue.
This is The standard in Advanced Sidebox
[Image: di-0ASE.jpg]

How to get this effect - New Thread
[Image: di-M1NR.jpg]

In version 1.7 I know how to modify the file, but now not know Huh
^ you can try this method (though it might not be a perfect solution)
(2013-11-01, 08:48 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you can try this method (though it might not be a perfect solution)

No, it does not work Undecided

The modification must be made ​​in the plugin
hey wildcard! i placed two "polls" in my sidebox, works fine until i noticed that both have the same number of votes (one has 8 votes while the other has 240) - but both shows 8 total votes...

is the a way to fix this? really need both polls in my sidebox... thanks!
The Latest Polls side box add-on module is separate from the plugin itself. You'll need to make bug reports to Tanweth, the author of that module.
can you exclude a forum from a latest threads box ?

just installed and works great but i cant see a option to exclude a forum the latest threads block,so how would i do this? great plugin by the way
There isn't a way to exclude forums in latest threads side box at this time. I will look into adding some global options to each module that selects threads or posts.

Thanksfor the compliments and your interest.
(2013-11-08, 01:13 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]There isn't a way to exclude forums in latest threads side box at this time. I will look into adding some global options to each module that selects threads or posts.

Thanksfor the compliments and your interest.
is there not a way to edit the latest threads file ? as its really important for me to be able to use it tbh as there is a forum on my site that rss feeds from ebay get posted to and thats the forum i need to exclude, as if its not excluded users threads just get lost due to the rss feeds posts
I don't have the script in front of me but, yes it should be rather easy to add a condition to which threads/forums/posts are included in the list. If you are familiar with PHP then just browse the script located at yourforum.com/inc/plugins/asb/modules/latest_threads.php (forgive me if I got the file and wrong, I am trying to do this from memory). In the main loop, adjust the script as I have mentioned above.