MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-01-11, 05:27 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't make any sense at all. I am very sorry you are having problems. Link me to the theme and I will give it a test.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/twist-sd
The theme you linked me to requires that you overwrite your forumdisplay.php file with a custom version. In addition to being two maintenance points out of version, there are several custom edits and changed template names in the edited file-- changes that will effect every theme (including default).
(2014-01-12, 05:37 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]The theme you linked me to requires that you overwrite your forumdisplay.php file with a custom version. In addition to being two maintenance points out of version, there are several custom edits and changed template names in the edited file-- changes that will effect every theme (including default).

Yes, it is a older version but I have did a similar modification on the latest version which involve making the coding to retrieve information from the newly created template "forumdisplay_thread_rating_moved" instead of having it hardcoded.

I have reinstalled the testing environment and did the modification again, it seems to have no problem now. Doubled check with other themes such as Apart series. I wonder what triggered it. ermm.

The sidebox appear to be missing when viewing it in forum "Cateogry".
Glad it is working.

Let me know if you can provide steps to reproduce the bug. That would be very helpful in getting it cleared up.

MikeInToshx

I'm currenctly switching theme aswell to Twist SD, from vb4.

The sidebar is missing some borders, how can I fix that?

Cheers

FML.. Now I switched theme Im having the same problem.. Sidebar gone now

Sorry for the spam <.<

Clearing chrome cache etc. solved the problem.
Smile I think you are all good now?

MikeInToshx

Well no, the borders are still not displaying :p
@MikeInToshx

ACP -> templates & styles -> templates -> global templates -> asb_wrapped_sidebox

replace first line with
<table name="{$sidebox['name']}" id="{$sidebox['id']}" style="table-layout: fixed; word-wrap: break-word; border-radius: 3px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="border-nopadding tborder {$sidebox['class']}">

MikeInToshx

Thanks, 1 thing though, there shoudlnt be a top border cause there already is, how to solve that?
(2014-01-14, 12:50 PM)MikeInToshx Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, 1 thing though, there shoudlnt be a top border cause there already is, how to solve that?
Thats np. Replace it with this then, and there will be 'no top border' as you wish.
<table name="{$sidebox['name']}" id="{$sidebox['id']}" style="table-layout: fixed; word-wrap: break-word; border-top: 0;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="border-nopadding tborder {$sidebox['class']}">