MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-03-27, 04:43 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Gobee,

It is really hard to say without having a look at the theme. Is this a custom theme or can you link me to it so I can test?

It is the original (default) mybb theme, just customized a lot.

If you want, you can take a closer look with a test account on my forum:

www.marineford.com
Name: Tester
PW: 123456
[Image: MkVs1vr.png]
(2014-03-28, 05:31 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ][Image: MkVs1vr.png]

Ehm.. Are you sure you tried the PW "123456"? Because a) that pw works for me when I test it, and b) the pw you entered on your screenshot has 7 characters, altho it should have 6^^
It looks like the issue is in your #container. It has a width of 77%. Try putting a min-width on the container in the css - try min-width 980px to start.
(2014-03-29, 05:17 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the issue is in your #container. It has a width of 77%. Try putting a min-width on the container in the css - try min-width 980px to start.

Ah yes of course! Thank you for the tipp! Smile It helps.
I have problem with this plugin. When i similaze window, theme is broken. It's a screenshot. How i fix that?

[Image: twks21P.png]
(2014-03-28, 05:31 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ].
Hi,
1)The boxes are not showing up on threadlist pages
They work fine on everywhere else except for there

2)Where can I go to edit the langue of the welcome box. I would like to edit this "You have to register before you can post on our site."

3)For just the custom adsense box I literally just copied the ad code into a custom box, how can I remove the border underneath them since I feel that it's un-needed.
Hi jayy,

1. FAQ - Side boxes are showing up everywhere but showthread
  2. ACP -> Configuration -> Languages -> [Your Language] -> Edit -> asb_addon.lang.php -> Edit

and edit 'asb_welcome_guest_welcome_registration' field
  3. Each custom box can either be 'wrapped' (default) or the content can stand on its own. To do that, just untick the 'Use Template' option when editing the custom box.
I just want to say thanks for the update. I'm not sure if the previous version had it? I didn't notice it, but this is huge, the abilitity to eliminate certain forums and threads and TID in backend without manually modifying PHP. Just put a 'Featured Threads' up using threads to include, and put those same TID in threads to not include in the standard latest threads. Great.
Thanks a lot. Smile

I thought it would make the thread/post side box modules more versatile/powerful.