MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Huh? Huh
(2013-02-16, 01:02 AM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I have an idea to help you. Just give me a bit of time and I will work on it m8. Smile

Appreciate it, m8. Wink And great job with 1.5. Just updated to stay on top of things.

Wolfseye
(2013-02-16, 01:49 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Huh? Huh

Ooops, wrong plugin. I thought it was MentionMe Toungue
Installed new version for now works without problems
(2013-02-16, 05:32 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Ooops, wrong plugin. I thought it was MentionMe Toungue

:p

I kinda thought that Big Grin

(2013-02-16, 06:11 PM)bizzarela Wrote: [ -> ]Installed new version for now works without problems

Thanks for the report. Let me know what you think and if there any issues with the new template editing.
Now upgraded our version on our main forum to the latest version and all working fine, thanks again and your support with the recent bug was sorted out very quickly, much appreciated. Cool
That is great to hear. Smile

Thank you for helping to test and for reporting bugs. Keep it up!
Advanced Sidebox 1.6 is released

Destroy666 has done some fine work in touching up the default modules in the style department and many modules have received minor improvements because of his suggestions and those of sarge88

Brand new interface Big Grin

[Image: ss_ACP_2_zps811e49c1.gif]

Its all drag and drop now but don't worry if you don't have JavaScript enabled there is still full functionality. (but who doesn't allow JS in their own ACP Undecided )

Anyway there are a few good updates here, a couple of bug fixes but mostly the new look.

Cheers.
any news about option to add sidebox inside the post
(2013-02-22, 11:21 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Advanced Sidebox 1.6 is released

Destroy666 has done some fine work in touching up the default modules in the style department and many modules have received minor improvements because of his suggestions and those of sarge88

Brand new interface Big Grin

[Image: ss_ACP_2_zps811e49c1.gif]

Its all drag and drop now but don't worry if you don't have JavaScript enabled there is still full functionality. (but who doesn't allow JS in their own ACP Undecided )

Anyway there are a few good updates here, a couple of bug fixes but mostly the new look.

Cheers.

Hey, the interface I have to completely differe t than what you have.
I don't even have drag drop features.
Is there any way we can Dow load and add modules?