MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would there be any way to allow boxes run in every script regardless of actions? Currently I cannot show it multiple times in the same script because it only considers one.
I'll look into it Omar. Thanks for the suggestion.
(2014-12-25, 05:19 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks DrXotic Smile

So nice to hear that. I'm trying to get things caught up for my plugins.

As to the multiple top posters, I will be thinking of the best way to do that.

From my perspective,

<title> (chosen by admin, blank for no title)
<# of users to show>
<calculate by day/week/month etc>
<avatar size (0 for no avatar>
<avatar left justified/centered above username/right justified?>
<use gid/username formatting?>
----<if no, enter desired font size in px>
<username/avatar links to user profile?>

Then display:

Top blah blah blah
*avatar* *Username (# of posts in selected time period)*
*avatar* *Username (# of posts in selected time period)*

I'm using this plugin... might help with a coding logic framework:
Top Posters Today (1.0.0)

This plugin shows the top x users with the most posts in a day
Created by GiboneKPL

Quite good, but missing some options and can't display it in ASB
Advanced-Sidebox 1.8.3 mybb works for ????
(2014-12-31, 11:00 PM)metalgearxd Wrote: [ -> ]Advanced-Sidebox 1.8.3 mybb works for ????

Not yet.
When will the ASB works for 1.8.3?
great plugin. Wildcard
Have to bring this back to life. Haven't found anything for sideboxes in MyBB besides some basic stuff I'm going to look at tweaking. Right now I have ProPortal running for 1.8 but it doesn't seem like I can extend that across all pages. Then again it's probably best I don't because every time I try it's 12=3am.
It seems that I never have any good news to post lately. Everything is running wild in my personal and professional lives right now so there is still no update.

Really all I've managed to do so far is to familiarize myself with the drag and drop jQuery functionality. Once I can get past that, I'll still need to rewrite all of the JavaScript from Prototype to jQuery and then start testing.

I can only tell you that I am trying really hard. When I am only getting 1-2 hours per week to work on everything, it is very hard to make any progress.
maybe it should be in core? Toungue
Hello guys,
Todays Ive migrated my site to 1.6, its looking great so far. I found Advanced Sidebox which is great, however I have a question. I have definied my own menu where I want to put clicable unordered links. I made example with <ul> and <a href=> which is looking like this:

[Image: 603cd0378d37fb0331a10b0170a21245.png]

and the result is:

[Image: 190fdd0bef2fb47525e34eda8fb83a50.png]

Anyone know how to fix it?