MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-05-12, 09:48 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]@hkkp, ich weiß nicht was du meinst. Du hast nur einen Bild mit gestrichenen Wörter gezeigt. Was soll das werden? Stell die ganze Frage, bitte. Möchtest du jeden Name in eine neue Linie oder was?

@leonidas, yes, there is an example in 2nd post: http://community.mybb.com/thread-131633-...#pid956497 As for Facebook box, it's working fine for me, I'm using a similar thing on my forum. What was the maximal number you tried?

hi! sorry, what am i supposed to do with that file?
(2014-05-12, 10:40 PM)leonidas Wrote: [ -> ]hi! sorry, what am i supposed to do with that file?

Import the Page Manager page and then import the ASB script definition and then view the Page Manager page with side boxes.
okay.....
(2014-05-12, 09:48 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]@hkkp, ich weiß nicht was du meinst. Du hast nur einen Bild mit gestrichenen Wörter gezeigt. Was soll das werden? Stell die ganze Frage, bitte. Möchtest du jeden Name in eine neue Linie oder was?

@leonidas, yes, there is an example in 2nd post: http://community.mybb.com/thread-131633-...#pid956497 As for Facebook box, it's working fine for me, I'm using a similar thing on my forum. What was the maximal number you tried?

Hallo,

ich hätte gerne dass Sidebox Addon "Wer ist online" so dargestellt, wie auf dem Bild. Die Namen habe ich nur durchgestrichen, wegen dem Datenschutz.
Also ich habe es selber hinbekommen (siehe Anhang). Wie schaffe ich es, dass das "abwesend" und "geist" funktionieren, wenn ein user diese betätigt?

two attachment:

attachment 1: online : ok
attachment 2: offline - guest: no ok, guest see the same thing as a registered user
push the message
have you allowed guests to see who is online in the ACP?
yes, i have...

the next generation of sidebox 2.1 this error by me:

Warning [2] strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given - Line: 66 - File: inc/plugins/asb/functions_addon.php PHP 5.3.28-nmm1 (Linux)

sidebox 2.0.7 not error
I can't understand that error. Could you try deleting and remaking the side box?
@WildCard are you able to assist me on my issue? :p?