MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the problem with it? That's what your code should do there Smile
(2015-02-13, 12:39 PM)BatonTwix Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know how to fix it?

You need to wrap your list in a table row:

<tr>
<td class="trow1">
<ul>
<li>List Items Here</li>
</ul>
</td>
</tr>
Hello, I've installed the SideBoxses! plugin for MyBB 1.8.4 successfully but, there is no option of creating a left side box... Right side boxes work... Anyone know how to code it to make it to appear on the left side of a forum?

Thank you.

** Whoops! Noticed this is a different plugin, ignore, delete post. **
I'm installed this for mybb 1.8.4 but when i creating boxes or want to place them they don't show on forum D:
(2015-03-13, 07:23 PM)ilucky90 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm installed this for mybb 1.8.4 but when i creating boxes or want to place them they don't show on forum D:

That's because ASB 2.1.1 is only compatible with MyBB 1.6 series.
(2015-03-14, 02:07 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-13, 07:23 PM)ilucky90 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm installed this for mybb 1.8.4 but when i creating boxes or want to place them they don't show on forum D:

That's because ASB 2.1.1 is only compatible with MyBB 1.6 series.

I  changed it from 16x to 18x
Hello Wildcard,

What are your plans regarding your plugin? Will you be officially updating to 1.8? And what about 2.0? Yes, 2.0 is a long way off. Just curious so I can plan accordingly. We're still sitting on 1.6 due to many of our plugins not yet officially updated. I feel I can let 1.8 pass by, but letting 2.0 pass by probably isn't an option. Hoping our favorite plugins will update officially.
I'm still working on the jQuery conversion. My fault for not already becoming more familiar with jQuery but it is taking some time.
(2015-03-21, 03:43 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still working on the jQuery conversion. My fault for not already becoming more familiar with jQuery but it is taking some time.

Okay man. I'm just curious. Honestly my forum would never be the same without your outstanding plugin. We're still sitting on 1.6 due to several plugins not yet ready for prime time with 1.8. I understand you do this all on your free time. Just checking if it's actually in the works or not.

Thanks again for an awesome plugin.
You're welcome. Sorry that it is taking so long.