MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay I must apologize, bizarella.

There was indeed an issue with custom box display and it has been sorted. Download it here

Thanks for reporting this and for being patient with me.
ok i think work it now, anyway can you consider in the future release to add option sidebox inside the post, or only specific post and similiar thing
I'm glad that got you going Smile

About the post, thread and forum permissions I still haven't started 1.5 in any way, but when I do I will certainly be looking at the best way to give side boxes those permissions.

I can't promise anything but I will try.
also sidebox in user profile its maybe one of ideas, ok i continue test this if i found any problem i report it

still you have problem with random quotes with bbcode
(2013-02-07, 06:26 PM)bizzarela Wrote: [ -> ]also sidebox in user profile its maybe one of ideas,

Not a bad idea.

In 1.5 one of the changes I want to make is redo how templates are edited. Hopefully two issues can be solved. One is where the tables don't line up correctly in forumdisplay and showthread and the other would be making it possible to add more pages to the list of possible scripts-- and perhaps even allow admin to use sideboxes on custom pages (like those made by page manager)

So yeah maybe that can happen eventually.

(2013-02-07, 06:26 PM)bizzarela Wrote: [ -> ]ok i continue test this if i found any problem i report it

Thanks so much. It is extremely helpful.
still you have problem with random quotes with bbcode
It is a known issue. It uses several filters but for some reason image code still gets through at times.

If it is too much to handle then perhaps you should wait until I figure out how to handle the filtering better.

Sorry.

EDIT: I've created an issue, you can check the status here
nothing to sorry just report bug
(2013-02-07, 06:46 PM)bizzarela Wrote: [ -> ]still you have problem with random quotes with bbcode

Advanced Sidebox 1.4.2 released

Changes:
  • Fixed a bug where random quotes was allowing unparsed BB code to display
  • Fixed a bug in which custom titles weren't preserved implicitly when editing existing side boxes
  • Added context-sensitive help system for ACP pages

No huge break-throughs but a good update.
works like charm for now Thanks