MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MikeInToshx

Well its the welcome screen so, its missing "Username" or in my language : "Gebruikersnaam".

I don't mind waiting for the next version, but I would just like to fix this issue because its very noticeable.

Cheers.
@MikeInToshx I looked at the welcome module and perhaps this update might solve your issues.

ASB 1.7.3 released

Changes:
  • Avril fixed some errors in the WOL module that Ketrol reported on GitHub
  • I repaired an incorrectly named template script for the Welcome module

Nothing serious but I have also updated the mods site, until then you may download it from GitHub: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanc...master.zip

MikeInToshx

Hey mate, glad your working on it ! Smile

Unfortunately, it did not fix the login 'username' text for me.
So sorry I am looking into it, friend.
Looks great. Thanks for developing this. Smile
how come when i slide the modules under the "right" and click save it doesn't stay under the right column, it goes back to the add-on modules column... what could be wrong? thanks
(2013-08-31, 06:56 AM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great. Thanks for developing this. Smile

You're welcome Smile

(2013-08-31, 10:12 AM)leonidas Wrote: [ -> ]how come when i slide the modules under the "right" and click save it doesn't stay under the right column, it goes back to the add-on modules column... what could be wrong? thanks

I have no idea. It certainly isn't supposed to behave that way. Which version are you using?
(2013-08-31, 01:28 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-31, 06:56 AM)iHydra Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great. Thanks for developing this. Smile

You're welcome Smile

(2013-08-31, 10:12 AM)leonidas Wrote: [ -> ]how come when i slide the modules under the "right" and click save it doesn't stay under the right column, it goes back to the add-on modules column... what could be wrong? thanks

I have no idea. It certainly isn't supposed to behave that way. Which version are you using?

hi wildcard, used this one in the first page... hope it gets fixed, really really need this...
(2013-08-31, 06:16 PM)leonidas Wrote: [ -> ]hi wildcard, used this one in the first page... hope it gets fixed, really really need this...

I was asking for you to look in the plugin info in the ACP plugin page and see what version number of ASB you are using. I'll assume 1.7.3 (the latest so far).

I haven't encountered any problems with the drag and drop features in ACP for a while. Could you also tell me which browser you are using? (and if possible try other browsers)
got it to work already! thanks wildcard! your plugins (advanced SB & mentionMe) are the best! Smile