MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-10-07, 10:03 PM)gwaed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-07, 02:48 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-06, 08:41 PM)Raees Wrote: [ -> ]Please Update this plugin to 1.8, Compatibility edit doesn't work on this plugin..

Sure it works I am using it with 1.8, but the stuff that is set up for prototype (drag and drop) is whats not working. But for the most part it does work with 1.8.  Is it cause you can not find Compatibility edit  or cause when you install you get an error about one of the languages files cause when I installed had to move a file to English admin. can't remember if it was asb_addon.lang.php or asb.lang.php I coped to inc languages English admin from inc languages English and after that it worked except the drag and drop but the plugin can still be used with out drag and drop.

Where did you find the compatibility edit? I have looked everywhere.

Obviously if I had looked everywhere I would have found it, but I must be missing something.

inc/plugins/asb/install.php around line 104
(2014-10-07, 02:48 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-06, 08:41 PM)Raees Wrote: [ -> ]Please Update this plugin to 1.8, Compatibility edit doesn't work on this plugin..

Sure it works I am using it with 1.8, but the stuff that is set up for prototype (drag and drop) is whats not working. But for the most part it does work with 1.8.  Is it cause you can not find Compatibility edit  or cause when you install you get an error about one of the languages files cause when I installed had to move a file to English admin. can't remember if it was asb_addon.lang.php or asb.lang.php I coped to inc languages English admin from inc languages English and after that it worked except the drag and drop but the plugin can still be used with out drag and drop.
Ohh, yup its working without dropdown. Thanks Smile
Thanks!
I also tried to update the compatibility line and install is.
It does install and seems to work.
BUT the drag and drop isn't working so I can't add anything to the sidebar?
Is there a workaround for this?
(2014-10-08, 09:59 AM)fonta Wrote: [ -> ]I also tried to update the compatibility line and install is.
It does install and seems to work.
BUT the drag and drop isn't working so I can't add anything to the sidebar?
Is there a workaround for this?

just click on the Modules you want to activate and click save it will be added.
Worked! Thanks!

But now the next issue.
Nothing appears on my forum.
It's also says, all scripts disabled.
Is that an issue?

EDIT:

Found it!
Changed the setting Minify JavaScript? to No, and now it works.
Ive been trying to search about this.. but couldnt find any answer anywhere.. so i know that asb can be integrated with page manager.. but the example only to implement $asb_left in page manager when its in php mode...
so my question is.. how to insert asb in page manager using html mode..?

Thanks in advance
This plugin is exactly what I need though I read all 95 pages and of course I have tried everything under the sun to show the boxes and 2 days pass still not working?
I am currently using Mybb 1.8 (default theme) can anyone help me here?
I have guest posting up on my site so i get a lot of guests posting, but this means that the top poster sidebox always displays a the guests as a whole, obviously 100 guests will always post more than any 1 member.

Does a way exist to take guests out of the equation? So top posters can only be members.
Hi

I have activated Advanced Sidebox 2.1

In Configuration when I click on Advanced Sidebox it gives me this error

/home1/evolutx4/public_html/inc/languages/english/admin/asb_addon.lang.php does not exist

Can anyone help? I have uploaded all the files to the ftp, thanks