MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any news about add avatar inside latest thread box
The last we talked Destroy666 said he had it working but needed time to work out some things. Since he has been so generous with his time I wouldn't want to initiate any separate latest thread avatar changes simultaneously.

@Destroy666 - your fans await you Toungue Srsly, is there an ETA?
any chance to add twitter box option in plugin
(2013-06-25, 06:25 AM)mostarac Wrote: [ -> ]any chance to add twitter box option in plugin

Why don't you just use a Custom Box, i did it on our forum for a Facebook box. Cool

MikeInToshx

So did I!
works thanks
Please correct modules/rand_qoute
Find:
<a href="' . $post_link . '" title="' . $rand_post['subject'] . '"/>

Replace:
<a href="' . $post_link . '" title="' . $rand_post['subject'] . '">
Good catch. Will be fixed on the next update.

Thanks Smile
Hello Wildcard,
Is there a way to display always show "Who's Online" box, even when there are no members are online (only guests online).

I selected No for "Show Sideboxes With No Content?:" This is totally hiding the "Who's Online" box when there are no "members" online.
Then change it to yes . . . :s

If there are no members then there is no chance of an avatar to show and therefore not much point in an avatar list with no avatars . . . someone suggested making a avatar/username toggle but as of now if they aren't registered they don't count on the list so it shows nothing.