MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-04-24, 04:38 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Regularity I tend to ignore this kind of plugins (portal boxes, portal enhancements, etc..) because most of the time they are simply modifications that could be simply done at a template level. But I have recently installed this in my local environment and it does really seems useful.

It was very easy to create a module to work with my OUGC Portal Poll plugin so I can add multiple and different polls within the portal without having to write a full module just for this plugin.

I'm thinking about providing modules for my (where applicable) plugins just like I tend to add support for Newpoints.

Thanks for sharing this.

That is very nice of you to say. I think it would be great if you created ASB modules for your plugins. I know I would try them out Smile

Let me know if you release any of them publicly and I will get it on our Addon List: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/Advanc...iki/Addons

Also there is an extensibility wiki but I am guessing you already found that Big Grin

(2014-04-24, 10:43 AM)iceparticle Wrote: [ -> ]Update: It seems there was conflict on my Admin Control Panel after I installed this plugin. The advance stylesheets became plain black text Sad

I am having a hard time understanding where you stand on this. I am getting that when you tried to save the side box it 'froze' at the spinner-- but is your update saying that you fixed the issue or is it still a problem?
nope, still froze at the spinner. I think the black plain text thingy don't have any connection on the advance plugin, instead on my browser maybe.
Which version of ASB are you using? Which browser? Are you getting any JavaScript errors?
I'm using ASB (2.0.7), browser Mozilla Firefox. when I click "save", the debugger says

Quote:Not enough arguments
"Error: "throw $continue" is deprecated, use "return" instead"

(7 out of range 4)

cloudflare.min.js (line 7)

Huh
Can you try to disable CloudFare's JavaScript minification?
(2014-04-24, 04:38 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Regularity I tend to ignore this kind of plugins (portal boxes, portal enhancements, etc..) because most of the time they are simply modifications that could be simply done at a template level. But I have recently installed this in my local environment and it does really seems useful.

It was very easy to create a module to work with my OUGC Portal Poll plugin so I can add multiple and different polls within the portal without having to write a full module just for this plugin.

I'm thinking about providing modules for my (where applicable) plugins just like I tend to add support for Newpoints.

Thanks for sharing this.

Hurray! Maybe I won't be the only active module developer soon. It's a lonely job. Toungue
I may as well write one for my OUGC Featured Member plugin, idk just too much ideas to work on :p
how to minimize javascript mini? I disabled all app settings on cloudflare, turned the development mode, clear cache on browser and force purge cache but still no luck, still froze.

I search in google and found one in other board, same with my problem.

JS CSS Minify + Cloudflare problems in template. Won't load!

he said that it's fixed by sending the script that inserted on his template to support. thoughts? Huh

I want this sidebox to work Sad
(2014-04-25, 01:34 AM)Tanweth Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for sharing this.

Hurray! Maybe I won't be the only active module developer soon. It's a lonely job. Toungue

do you want to test my event module ?? I have a version 2.07 & 2.1
@iceparticle: I don't use CloudFare but I understand that you can disable its js and CSS minification perhaps I am wrong though.