MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
update to 1.3.4 to 1.4??
If you are asking how, just follow the instructions above.

If you are asking if you should upgrade, then yes.

If you are asking something entirely different and I have misunderstood completely then . . . Huh
question its a how to? thanks for answer
No problem. Smile
big bug after update from 1.3.4. blank index forum page when activate 1.4
Okay sorry about that. Can you deactivate ASB and give me a screen shot of your side boxes screen?
what screenshoot there its no need for it when deactivate it index page are ok, do we understand when go to index forum page its blank no visible any forum or thread, after deactivate it everything works
Yes I understand completely.

All I am asking is for you to give me a screen shot or tell me which side boxes you currently have installed. I don't understand the error you are having.

You could also try a full uninstall in case there are errors in your initial installation.
like i said so i upgrade 1.3.4 to 1.4 after i activate plugin got blank forum index page, so i try uninstall it
Which side box types are you using?

I keep asking the same question and you haven't answered. Perhaps a full reinstall will get you working (I hope so) but for the benefit of everyone I am asking this question so that I can try to duplicate the steps you took to produce this error.

So, which box types are you using?