MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really looking forward to being able to remove specific usergroups (ex. mods, admin) from top posters and to list a set # of users instead of just listing 1
Hope this gets ported to 1.8 soon, one of the most useful and user friendly plugins I have found for this purpose.
When is 1.8 releasing for this plugin?
How do you increase the width from 160px? In the templates it shows td style="width: {$width}px; but i cannot find where $width is.
(2014-09-24, 12:19 AM)MarkW7 Wrote: [ -> ]How do you increase the width from 160px? In the templates it shows td style="width: {$width}px; but i cannot find where $width is.

If you go into Mange Scripts,  Forum Display  There are settings for right and left width that maybe what your looking for I think.
(2014-09-24, 01:04 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]If you go into Mange Scripts,  Forum Display  There are settings for right and left width that maybe what your looking for I think.

Thank you! That's done it, I updated all of them under Manage scripts to the new width Smile
(2014-09-24, 09:48 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-24, 01:04 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]If you go into Mange Scripts,  Forum Display  There are settings for right and left width that maybe what your looking for I think.

Thank you! That's done it, I updated all of them under Manage scripts to the new width Smile

No Problem glad  I could help
Please Update this plugin to 1.8, Compatibility edit doesn't work on this plugin..
(2014-10-06, 08:41 PM)Raees Wrote: [ -> ]Please Update this plugin to 1.8, Compatibility edit doesn't work on this plugin..

Sure it works I am using it with 1.8, but the stuff that is set up for prototype (drag and drop) is whats not working. But for the most part it does work with 1.8.  Is it cause you can not find Compatibility edit  or cause when you install you get an error about one of the languages files cause when I installed had to move a file to English admin. can't remember if it was asb_addon.lang.php or asb.lang.php I coped to inc languages English admin from inc languages English and after that it worked except the drag and drop but the plugin can still be used with out drag and drop.
(2014-10-07, 02:48 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-06, 08:41 PM)Raees Wrote: [ -> ]Please Update this plugin to 1.8, Compatibility edit doesn't work on this plugin..

Sure it works I am using it with 1.8, but the stuff that is set up for prototype (drag and drop) is whats not working. But for the most part it does work with 1.8.  Is it cause you can not find Compatibility edit  or cause when you install you get an error about one of the languages files cause when I installed had to move a file to English admin. can't remember if it was asb_addon.lang.php or asb.lang.php I coped to inc languages English admin from inc languages English and after that it worked except the drag and drop but the plugin can still be used with out drag and drop.

Where did you find the compatibility edit? I have looked everywhere.

Obviously if I had looked everywhere I would have found it, but I must be missing something.