MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-05-25, 07:03 AM)mostarac Wrote: [ -> ]jump from 1.6.3 to 1.7 lol still use 1.6.3

jump from no AJAX to AJAX lol still use no AJAX

I did a quick update because I discovered an issue where the WOL was reporting the xmlhttp routine's actual location rather than hiding it.
download it now
i can't make it work... i installed the plugin correctly and upload the files correctly but nothing changed on my index.. is there any templates manual edit on this? on admin settings i tried to drag the modules but its undragable
(2013-05-30, 11:12 PM)melchor Wrote: [ -> ]i installed the plugin correctly and upload the files correctly but nothing changed on my index

Nothing will change until you add boxes.

(2013-05-30, 11:12 PM)melchor Wrote: [ -> ]on admin settings i tried to drag the modules but its undragable

Do you have JavaScript enabled? Have you tried clicking the link text on the module rather than dragging? Which version of ASB are you using? Did you download the latest version from GitHub? Do you think I ask too many questions?
I wish to add avatar on latest threads.How?
You need to a) add u.avatar to the list of fields in the main SQL query (not the first two, they are form the forum cache) b) edit the template HTML to include an avatar (it is located in the info function) c) you need to increment the version number of the add-on module (also in the info function) so that the core will update the add-on module's templates and settings.
nice plugin keep it up
I have (almost) made an avatar version of latest threads with setting and some other changes, may pull request it if you wish.
Are you just adding the option to the latest threads module or making an entirely different module? (I think it would be best as an option for the default module personally)
One of the best plugins out there.

Thank you so much Wink