MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes sorry.

The issue is that you have two scripts with the same 'action'-- ASB will just use the first one and stop looking. For a script to separate it must not share the same page action.
yes, but it takes a while ....

the problem boxes are five modules or custom, which are not compatible with the new version. the box has programmed a friend, which is now no longer there and and I can not programm. you can see the forum. i sending pm.
started using the plugin on my BBO and I like how easy it is to enable/disable it for a theme and move the blocks around.
Thanks so much for the kind words.
So I can't have member1.php and user.php to run with the same action (action=view) ? Will you be willing to change this?
(2014-05-20, 01:44 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]So I can't have member1.php and user.php to run with the same action (action=view) ? Will you be willing to change this?

Yes, but you can't have member.php twice with the same action:

(2014-05-11, 09:43 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]There is something weird with the Scripts management system, I'm trying to add the following scripts:
file: *member.php*
action: *register*
Template: member_register
Hook: member_register_start

file: *member.php*
action: *register*
Template: member_register_agreement
Hook: member_register_agreement
Wildcard - this is such a cool plugin Big Grin

I have made two modules so far; at some point I need to get them up on github, but you can see them on Shavenook

http://shavenook.com - Reviews and Top Posters Big Grin
How cool Big Grin

And what a nice-looking forum that is. Shemo's right?
(2014-05-12, 10:40 PM)leonidas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-12, 09:48 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]@hkkp, ich weiß nicht was du meinst. Du hast nur einen Bild mit gestrichenen Wörter gezeigt. Was soll das werden? Stell die ganze Frage, bitte. Möchtest du jeden Name in eine neue Linie oder was?

@leonidas, yes, there is an example in 2nd post: http://community.mybb.com/thread-131633-...#pid956497 As for Facebook box, it's working fine for me, I'm using a similar thing on my forum. What was the maximal number you tried?

hi! sorry, what am i supposed to do with that file?

Hallo,

diese Fehler treten bei der neuesten Version von der Sidebox bei mir auf. Kann mir da jemand helfen? Es liegt an zusätzlich installierten Sideboxen. Könnte die jemand kompatibel machen für mich? Dies wäre sehr nett. Danke!
I have solved the issue of being able to remove meta stuff (views posts last poster time) with the help of php conditionals and Destroy666 http://community.mybb.com/thread-153959-...pid1075554

Hopefully you'll implement a 2nd latest threads at some point or checkbox to use alternate template, but as it is now it's working great. Simple and no fuss.

-- I do have an unrelated request though, that is *checkbox under title link* open title link in new tab (target="_blank).