MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox 2.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-05-22, 02:19 PM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]I have solved the issue of being able to remove meta stuff (views posts last poster time) with the help of php conditionals and Destroy666 http://community.mybb.com/thread-153959-...pid1075554

Great to hear. Smile

(2014-05-22, 02:19 PM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully you'll implement a 2nd latest threads at some point or checkbox to use alternate template, but as it is now it's working great. Simple and no fuss.

I will give it some thought. Perhaps there is a better way to do that.

(2014-05-22, 02:19 PM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]-- I do have an unrelated request though, that is *checkbox under title link* open title link in new tab (target="_blank).

That sounds reasonable. If you want to be sure I remember, create an issue on GitHub.
A little heavy..but ok.
(2014-05-22, 01:59 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]How cool Big Grin

And what a nice-looking forum that is. Shemo's right?

yerp.

Smile
Nice job then mate. Smile
sooo for me it works but sometimes i got this error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_unserialize() in /home/u245567930/public_html/inc/plugins/asb/modules/latest_threads.php on line 255
my_unserialize() is a globally available MyBB core function. Can you do a file verification?
hmm it seams my forum version is outdate i will update it now i will tell you if that fix a problem Big Grin
tnx for fast answer! Big Grin

all works fine now ! tnx for plugin!
btw how can i change size of sidebox i want to it be bigger
(2014-05-23, 09:02 PM)Zopto Wrote: [ -> ]hmm it seams my forum version is outdate i will update it now i will tell you if that fix a problem Big Grin
tnx for fast answer! Big Grin

all works fine now ! tnx for plugin!
btw how can i change size of sidebox i want to it be bigger

You can change width under admin > plugins > advanced sidebox > scripts > edit script
can in the "who is online" the user in seperate line? and showing when offline the user as guest and not: currently no members...